$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Stellar J Productions

planning expertise for life's most memorable moments

Stellar J Productions is a San Diego-based event planning agency. We specialize in weddings, receptions, engagement parties, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, reunions, award ceremonies, fundraisers and other social celebrations.

Our productions are as fresh and fun as you want them to be. We keep tabs on the latest trends and learn tricks to fine-tune even the wildest visions for event-day perfection. Our passion for innovation and individuality is matched by our desire to build strong relationships and to communicate effectively with our clients, their guests and our business partners.

Our award-winning approach simplifies even the most complicated plans. We provide agendas, contact lists, checklists, vendor recommendations, budget advice and other documents to help streamline the coordination process – paving the way for a more seamless, predictable and enjoyable event production.

We manage all of the details from start to finish so you can kick back, relax and enjoy your special day. Services are customized to meet our clients’ unique goals and needs.

We’d love the opportunity to work with you!

Contact us today: 619.518.3252, jessica@stellarjproductions.com

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)

When I started to plan my backyard wedding I thought that I was going to be able to do it all myself... boy was I wrong!
My wedding took place in Oceanside, CA about 100 miles south of my hometown of Sherman Oaks, CA... so we were not going to be able to make a lot of visits to our "venue" or meet face to face with many of our vendors. This was a daunting task! Thank God we found Jessica.
Jessica was so much help I can't even imagine how I could have planned the wedding without her assistance. Jessica had a lists of trusted vendors and recommendations for all of our needs. She was even able to meet with vendors in our absence since she was located so much closer to Oceanside than we were.
I always felt like she had all of our bases covered and she always listened and helped us to make the best decisions possible. I'm saddened that I don't have a reason to keep emailing her weekly any more!
I would highly recommend Jessica to be your wedding planner. She helped me plan a beautiful backyard wedding on an extremely reasonable budget. She always responded to my calls, texts, or emails in a timely manner. I can't think of anything that could have made our experience with her better! She was just perfect and a true blessing.

Thank you Jessica!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Simply the best, Jessica did a fabulous job as the D-O-C at our daughter's wedding. We didn't know how much we had needed her until AFTER the wedding was over - then we could look back and see everything she had done and more! The day ran smoothly thanks to all her hard work. We may have hired Jessica only for the day-of, but she does so much more. Meeting with the bride & groom, learning about their vision, going to meetings with the venue/catering manager, calmly responding to our panicked emails as the big day ticked ever closer, she was amazing. She asked the right questions and even negotiated some things with the Catering Manager, who later told me we had a very good DOC - and the CM would know! Jessica wrote up the wedding day agenda & ceremony script, tweaking it easily here and there when asked, and also contacted and worked with all the vendors. We were so grateful!
The wedding day went perfectly. Jessica put all the ceremony & reception decor up beautifully and with extra style, then ran both the ceremony and reception flawlessly. When all was said and done, the day went with barely a hiccup and anything that did go awry, Jessica handled without batting an eyelash or letting on that something might be wrong. She even saved the wedding cake! She saw that the top layers were starting to slide a bit, so she deftly moved up the cake cutting and the guests were simply glad to watch the bride & groom cut their intact cake and then get to enjoy a piece of deliciousness.
We received MANY compliments about what a great wedding it was and so much of that was thanks to Jessica. We couldn't have done it without her. Thank you, Jessica!

View Vendor Response

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I really enjoyed working with Jessica last Friday at Whitney & Eric's wedding at Stone Brewing in Liberty Station! Jessica has a great personality and is on top of everything. I really liked her organization and attention to detail as well. I highly recommend her! DJ Will Dancing DJ Productions

Jessica.... we call her "Stellar J"... she's a terrific person, and is passionate about her job. She will take your event on as her own and you won't ever be dissatisfied with the outcome. Highly recommended.

I just worked with Stellar J Productions and they did a great job! I was very impressed with their organization and overall design for this event. She also sent a VERY thoughtful follow-up email that shows she goes the extra mile!

63 PROS I KNOW

Events

San Diego, CA 92124   See On Map
619-518-3252 (phone)
Stellar J Productions is a wedding planning company from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North County, Downtown, and Temecula. Stellar J Productions is a professional wedding expert that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding and event planning .