Sherice Nichelle Events

Gresham, OR View map Visit website

Gresham, Oregon, is home to Sherice Nichelle Events, a company specializing in wedding planning and coordination services.

• Woman-owned
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Taylar
    Taylar B. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing day of coordinator

Sherice is the most amazing person and I cannot recommend her enough!! I was not going to have a coordinator or planner because we were on a budget, but I will be eternally grateful we decided to hire Sherice! The whole day went beautifully and I didn’t have to rely on my family and friends to do things that Sherice just took care of. She was always available if I ever needed anything planning related even though we only hired her as a day or coordinator. She went above and beyond in every way from helping to set up, keeping the ceremony on track, helping my photographer get everything she needed, to staying to help coordinate clean up! I truly believe my day was stress free because of Sherice!
  • Bruce
    Bruce S. Married on 08/19/2022

Day Of Coordinator Extraordinaire

Sherice was our “Day Of” MVP! From our initial conversation about her service through the conclusion of our wedding day, she impressed at every turn. After engaging her for day of coordinator services she offered pro’s/con’s/suggestions that gave us the information we needed to make all the key decisions. Once the initial day of timeline was established she provided it to our vendors and continued to refine it with us and them right through the actual reception. Our day was wonderful because Shelly and I love each other AND because we picked great players (vendors), formulated a great game plan, and had Sherice to quarterback the whole thing.
    Shelly A. Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, Inspiring, Wedding Day Hero!

Sherice was so responsive, helpful empathetic and fun. She asked all the right questions, gave recommendations and made us feel great about our decisions. We had a bit of a challenge with the venue , and had to change the reception area literally hours before our wedding. Her confidence, quick thinking and reassurance it would work was inspiring ! And she was right, our day was magical and Sherice made it happen! Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Gresham Gresham, OR, 97030
Location of (Sherice Nichelle Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding