1885 Shore Drive South 101, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 36

About Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events

Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events is a Saint Petersburg-based wedding planner, serving those in and around the Tampa area. Offering personalized service, this planning company will coordinate all aspects of military, civil and nonreligious weddings, among other types. Rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions fall within the bounds of their capabilities. With a goal of creating a memorable and unique wedding day for you, Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events will ensure that your preferences and personal touches are reflected. You and your guests can focus on just having fun!

Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events employs a pair of planning experts to handle your wedding day details. The wedding planner offers the following wedding packages:

• Day-of coordination

759b8954f3af95da 1482216070761 678

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events

Jenna · Married on 10/22/2016

Lee and Kayla are amazing wedding planners! My husband and I had an intimate wedding ceremony with about 35 guests at Fort De Soto followed by a reception at a family member's house. They were able to plan our special day in less than 5 months. Even though it wasn't a grand affair, they still treated it as though it was, paying attention to all the little details. They had great suggestions for vendors and took care of securing a permit (which is a lengthy process), so we could get married on the beach. I truly appreciate everything that Lee and Kayla did for us. Our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be and more. :)

Sent on 12/20/2016
  •  Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

The professionalism and the competency of the Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events is equivalently the BEST !!!
    We made it very difficult for Seas the Day, currently residing In Maryland, we decided to have the wedding in St. Pete Beach, Florida. They meticulously worked through countless venues and a variety of vendors, until we were satisfied. They were very organized. Any questions we had they always had an answer and if they did not know or were unsure of any answers they were sure to find the answers immediately. Their positive attitudes and big smiles while going through this process was very helpful keeping us at ease and our nerves to minimum. They were extremely personable, professional and understanding to all of our needs and wants for our "BIG DAY"!!
    Rehearsal; ran through everything a few times and went over everything in detail to be prepared for the actual wedding day, did not only make it informational but made it fun!
    On our BIG DAY they had a schedule and sometimes it can be very hard with all the things that are going on during and throughout the day to keep everything on track and on schedule, but they did an excellent job of that.

When it came to the "Big Day," everything was a dream come true!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

I can't even begin to describe how heart warming they are as a team. I have no children I've never even planned a big party and here I am trying to plan a wedding of 160 invite. They started out with speaker phone call both involved asking me all about my Fiancé and I and how we met and our hobbies and work, it was refreshing it wasn't just right to the chase, I could feel their smiles through the phone. They then asked me what all services I was looking for beyond our beach ceremony and wrote up a detailed contract & very reasonable price. Kayla has been on point texting with me for the past several months about decorations and requests, to charting out our whole wedding day timeline and just listening to my vent a couple times while calming my nerves(LOL) wedding day is 55 days away, and here I am already comforted with each time I speak with them. Kayla has responded to every single message I've ever sent and has gotten back to me with every last questions I've had. They amaze me already I can't wait for the big day. Kayla and Lee, Thank you for all your help along our wedding planning journey.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Award

Seas the Day by LTK Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bilmar Beach Resort
    Bilmar Beach Resort Hotel Weddings

Lee & Kayla are a pleasure to work with. Love their personalities. They are hard working and dedicated... we appreciate you!

• 1885 Shore Drive South, 101 Saint Petersburg, 33707 See on map