PO Box 7598, Salem, OR 97303 Map · Phone number

About Salem Events

Get more info at salemoregonevents.com

I offer coordination, consultation and other professional event services based on the unique needs of every client but still within the budgets of the average person. The stress of planning a wedding or any important event is not exclusive to the wealthy few, and getting professional help should not be treated as a luxury.

Every event is a new endeavor, not an assembly line process. As an event coordinator, I treat each new event with care and each new client the way I would expect to be treated. I am professional, but always approachable and pay close attention to details but never miss the big picture. I am not afraid to beg, barter and borrow to bring my client’s costs down and offer affordable options to fit your needs.

I encourage you to shop around and I think you will find that Salem Events offers the most affordable event services in the Willamette Valley!

204ac18dbe80b391 1523385113 76b0328e4efb23ac 1523385113 fd8d089502309f72 152338
birnieprogram
birniefloral
204ac18dbe80b391 1523385113 76b0328e4efb23ac 1523385113 fd8d089502309f72 152338
birnieprogram

3 Reviews for Salem Events

Kim · Married on 08/17/2013

Very professional, quick to respond to questions. Willing to help with anything. I felt very comfortable with her and would recommend her for any wedding planning and day of services. She kept everything on time and everything went so smoothly. I couldn't have done it without her :)

Sent on 11/22/2014

Matthew · Married on 05/18/2012

We would have been lost without Grace. She is an amazing professional who puts 110 percent of herself into her work. We would not recommend any one else if you want your day or event to be perfect.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Melody · Married on 03/17/2012

Grace helped plan and offer ideas for how do cermony & decor with my wedding She always had new fresh ideas that really help open my eyes to how grand my wedding day could be, very professional. Quite skilled at putting together decorations, finding affordable decor on a budget. Very knowledgeable about local vendors, product available and pricing. Any idea or vision I would share she could offer how to make it happen with more budget friendly materials. The day before the wedding we were given access to decorate, she was there making sure all the finishing touches were done. She was phenomenal!!!

Sent on 01/05/2013