Safeway

• Baked à la carte

3 Reviews for Safeway

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/06/2014

The lady that is the manager of the floral department is Jodi!
    I first wasn't so sure about going to safeway to get my flowers, once I met her to talk to her, I knew everything was going to look perfect!!! she was making my wedding flowers something that someone would cherish as a bride! I loved the way she did Everything from my flowers (brides) to the moms wrist flowers. She did a amazing job! I couldn't be happier to know that she personally did our order.
    I thought I was going to be working with who was ever on staff that day of my wedding. nope she made sure she worked that Friday and that Saturday just incase I needed something, And she even put extras in, incase someones broke and needed something! she seriously is a amazing florist. Anyone that has a wedding down in Anacortes I do personally recommend her! she is the very best and cares awhole lot of what she does!!!

Thank you Jodi for making our day so special having your reactions!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 07/18/2015

I ordered my wedding cake through Safeway in Anacortes after finding out the amount it would cost to go else where on Friday Harbor and with other bakeries on Orcas Island. I found only one bakery on Orcas with limited communications. Although it was difficult starting contact with being so far away, the process was easy. I went into Anacortes when I was in the area taking care of other wedding items. It was easy to get the cake customized from the selection that Safeway had online. All I have to do is pick up the cake when I'm in Anacortes the day before the wedding and make sure it stays cool on the hour boat ride from Anacortes to Orcas Islans.

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/06/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

Safeway was an excellent choice for a great tasting, beautiful cake for a price well below most cakes. There was difficulty in getting ahold of the right people in the bakery and communicating, as well as a snag a few days before the wedding with pickup/delivery, but they figured out how to accomodate me and were very flexible in making things work with as little burden on me as possible. The cake turned out well - certainly it's not a cake that looks like thousands of dollars, but it was beautiful and simple and everyone enjoyed it.

Sent on 08/11/2011