Rizik's

1100 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 3
  • Events 2

About Rizik's

Established in 1908, Rizik’s Boutique is an icon in women’s fashion in Washington, DC. For over 100 years the Rizik family has guided the philosophy of the store experience – curated merchandise selection from the world’s top designers matched with highly personalized customer service. Rizik's features day, evening, jewelry, and handbags coupled with one of the country's top bridal salons - all combined to make an exceptional brick-and-mortar experience that is as relevant today as it was a century ago.

Rizik's Bridal Boutique

Rizik's bridal salon is an experience like none other. In addition to offering a selection of wedding gowns by a range of internationally-renowned designers, we're aware that the experience of purchasing a gown is just as important as the actual dress. Our stylists have worked in the bridal industry for years and understand the importance of the occasion as well as the need to ensure the bride finds that right dress.

Our Approach

Our stylists take into account your personal style, tastes, and preferences. Our collection consists of classic to couture gowns, including designs exclusive to Rizik's Boutique. They offer dresses for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom.

While an appointment is not required, it is recommended, in order to give you the attention you deserve.

Our Designers (see the full list with description: https://www.riziks.com/bridal/)

• Alon Livné
  • Lihi Hod
  • Marchesa
  • Rosa Clará Couture Collection

Other Services

In addition to selling bridal gowns that take six to eight months to order, this experienced salon also offers sample gowns that can be purchased directly off the rack. Additional services include:

• Events & Trunk Shows (see the full list: https://www.riziks.com/events/)
  • Hair accessories
peter langner 51 74075 157601148338450

37 Reviews for Rizik's

Brianna · Married on 11/16/2019

that dress though

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This was the first dress shop I went to and I found the one! At first I was stressed but Doris helped me find the dress of my dreams for an amazing price. It was an all around fun expierence with an awesome dress selection

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Tone Forslund · Married on 09/28/2019

Love Rizik's!

By the time I went shopping at Rizik's, I had been to 3 other salons that were good, but I had yet to find my perfect wedding dress. Leeza listened to what I was looking for and within a few dresses had pulled the winner! I bought my Caroline Castigliano dress in December 2018 and it was ready for my first fitting in May 2019 (a few months ahead of schedule!) I had such a great experience with Leeza and the other team members in the Bridal Salon, and always felt like I was being prioritized and getting their individual attention. The length, bustle, and added sleeves took a few visits to get perfect, but they always took their time to ensure it was everything I wanted, and had great attention to detail. Leeza also picked out an amazing veil to try on with my dress and I bought it without needing to look at anything else. I highly recommend Leeza and Rizik's for your Bridal shopping needs!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Award

Rizik's FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales
    Full Refund

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Rizik's 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.
  • Rizik's 2
    40-80% Off Select Gowns, Past Collections

Our bi-annual Bridal Sample Sale starts on August 31, 2020 and we have the very best deals for brides-to-be. Designers include Alon Livné, Caroline Castigliano, Jenny Packham, Lihi Hod, Marchesa, Peter Langner, Rosa Clará, and Romona Keveža. It is best to schedule your appointment early for this sale, especially if there is a specific designer you are looking for.

Book appointment now: www.riziks.com

• Rizik's 3
    30% Select Gowns, 2020 Collection

Book appointment today: www.riziks.com

2 Events

• Aug Mon

2020 Summer Sale (Mother of the Bride/Groom Dresses)

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 10, 2020Sep 30, 2020 06:00 PM (51 days event)
    • Location:
      1100 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, Washington DC

Our annual Summer Sale started on August 10, 2020. We’ll have all your favorite designers from our ready-to-wear collection on sale, which includes daytime, evening, and cocktail dresses. This is a great opportunity for mother of the bride/groom to select that perfect gown for an upcoming wedding!

You’re welcome to schedule an appointment or just stop by.

Book appointment: www.riziks.com

• Aug Mon

2020 Bridal Sample Sale

Request Information
    • When:
      Aug 31, 2020Sep 30, 2020 06:00 PM (30 days event)
    • Location:
      1100 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, Washington DC

Our bi-annual Bridal Sample Sale happens in August and we have the very best deals for brides-to-be. Designers include Alon Livné, Caroline Castigliano, Jenny Packham, Lihi Hod, Marchesa, Peter Langner, Rosa Clará, and Romona Keveža. It is best to schedule your appointment early for this sale, especially if there is a specific designer you are looking for.

• 1100 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington, DC, 20036 See on map