About Riziks

Alon Livné Trunk Show, coming to Riziks 9/22/2017 -9/23/2017, meet the designer himself!!!

Rizik's is a Washington DC fasion institution that has been in business for over 100 years.  Our bridal department is best know for our beautiful gowns but most notable for the excellent service we provide to our brides.  We sell bridal gowns, bridesmaids, veils and accessories.  We also specialize in special occasion dresses for the Mother of the Bride and Groom.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC, Baltimore

32 Reviews for Riziks

The Riziks team, specifically Jaleh and Ellie, did such a wonderful job helping me find the dress of my dreams for my wedding!!! They were so helpful and accommodating - I could not have been more pleased. At the end of the dress buying/fitting journey, they truly seemed like part of the family. Riziks is hands down the best bridal shop I've ever been to, and I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family. Prepare to be wowed.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Awesome consultants and seamstress!

Profile Picture User3611288, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews

2 AWARDS

Events

1100 Conn Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036   See On Map
202-223-4050 (phone)
Riziks is a wedding dress salon from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Washington DC metro area, and Virginia. Riziks is a professional wedding bridal attire salon that has been part of the Washington DC wedding industry for over 106 years") years. We specialize in designer bridal and ready to wear womens fashions.