Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Pure Delight Weddings

Congratulations on your Engagement! Please visit us at www.PureDelightWeddings.com to see how we can serve you and your family during this wonderful time! Our packages begin at $750 for day-of packages and custom packages are available, depending on where you are in your planning process and your specific planning needs.

Since 2002, Kristie Hiatt Thompson has coordinated countless weddings and loves working with the Bride and Groom and their families to plan the perfect day. She began her professional career as the Wedding Coordinator and Assistant Catering Director at The Pacific Club, a prestigious business club in Newport Beach. A few years later, Kristie decided to take her experience and turn her passion for wedding planning into "Pure Delight Weddings!" She saw the need for Brides, Grooms and their families to actually enjoy the wedding planning process without the added stress of trying to meet their budget, worrying about the details, and wondering if they will be able to enjoy their Wedding Day.

Kristie is ready to serve you with her enthusiasm, organization, creativity and resourcefulness, especially when it comes to your budget. She enjoys a challenge and has the ability to offer her expertise in working within a budget. She is dedicated to making your Wedding Day as memorable and fun as you dream it will be!

"Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/puredelightweddings!

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

Follow Pure Delight Weddings on

thompson2920
c3e3892622ad3a5b 1331277299835 CakewithGroomsCake
The Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite
The Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite (that's me behind the ivy setting up the reception after the...
Wedding Cake and Groom Cake Duo
Wedding
Reception1
Beautiful cocktail reception decor
Beautiful cocktail reception decor
Amazing Cake, how sweet it was!
Amazing Cake, how sweet it was!
Sugar Swan Cake Topper
thompson2920
c3e3892622ad3a5b 1331277299835 CakewithGroomsCake

3 Reviews for Pure Delight Weddings

Candace · Married on 05/19/2012

I don't even know where to begin with my review for Kristie @ Pure Delight Weddings. She was beyond amazing. I hired three months before my wedding and there were so many things for her to do...my wedding was a little more complicated than the average. Anyway, Kristie went above and beyond every day to help make our upcoming wedding day perfect. She gave a plethora of options within every aspect of the wedding and she was great at handling any complications with wedding vendors. She checked in with me all the time to see how I was doing on top of everything else she had to do for the wedding and was more than willing to meet with me whenever I needed her. On the day of the wedding, Kristie was on top of every single detail--she made sure vendors, wedding party, guests, etc were on time, in their places, etc. She is very professional and she will make sure she does everything in her power to give you the wedding you have always desired. This does not seem to be a job to Kristie, but truly her passion. She is so wonderful, and I would have had a disaster wedding if it weren't for services. I want to reccommend her to everyone...seriously...she's that great!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2011

You were so helpful and reassuring when we first met with you. I knew from then on that we found the right place for our wedding and we would have the best day of our lives. And we did!! Thanks to you! Thank you so much for all you did to make our wedding the event of a lifetime! Everyone had a wonderful time and my husband, Jon, and I especially. It was so great to know that you were on top of everything and we all, including my parents, could relax on our busy day. The entire night ran so smooth without a flaw. Everyone keeps calling and telling us that was the best wedding they have ever been to and it was so organized. That was all because of you. And we are so thankful for you! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Joanne · Married on 08/23/2008

Kristie Thompson is an amazing wedding planner! She had great advice on everything from the big details (like reception location and dresses) to the small details (flower placement and just the right jewelry selections). Kristie was very budget-minded, helping me make exceptional choices that were affordable. Having Kristie as my wedding planner was like having a good friend at my side throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend her and Pure Delight Weddings to help you make your Big Day the best day!"

Sent on 02/10/2011

Pure Delight Weddings FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Pure Delight Weddings 1
    10% Off "Thank You" Promo for Military, Fire, & Police
    (Discount value: $149 - $270) Pure Delight Weddings offers a 10% discount on most packages when the Bride, Groom, or immediate family members are current or retired Firefighters, Police Officers or Military Soldiers. This is our way of saying "Thank You" for your service to our cities, state and country! Please see our website under "Service & Packages" for details and qualifying packages.

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map