Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number

About Phoebe Joy Photography

Wedding and lifestyle photography in southern California and available for travel worldwide. Please visit my blog or my website to get to know a little more about me. Hope to hear from you!

phoebe joy photography 10
phoebe joy photography 1

5 Reviews for Phoebe Joy Photography

• Nadia

Nadia · Married on 09/10/2011

How can you not love Phoebe?!?! I knew that she'd be my wedding photographer when I saw my friend's e-pictures. I did try to look at other options, but my heart & eyes kept telling me that Phoebe was the one. I was so right.
    Our engagement pictures at Disneyland turned out beautiful!! Phoebe is a very creative & talented photographer. She knows how to take beautiful pictures, and she makes you feel comfortable & not awkward during the photoshoot.
    On our wedding day, everyone complimented our engagement pictures, and also how friendly she was with all the guests. She was also quick at knowing a candid moment.
    One thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day was that I will have beautiful wedding pictures :)

Sent on 09/21/2011

Phoebe was really easy to work with. Her prices are reasonable and she works quickly. We got our preview photos two weeks after the wedding. She has a great eye for the small details of a wedding. Her pictures are beautiful and artistic.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Gisela · Married on 10/23/2010

Hello! I booked Phoebe by finding her on weddingbee.com and other than her portfolio, booked her site unseen, and it was the BEST decision I ever made. Not only is she super friendly, responsive to emails, affordable, and professional--but she's also super talented and personable to boot. She came with a second photographer and they both took pictures without getting in the way, and were so lovely to my family & friends. I can't wait to get my pictures back!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Award

Phoebe Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs