Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Occasions House of Bridal

Get dressed for the occasion!

LOOK NO FURTHER MARYLAND’S MOST PRIVATE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE IS HERE!

If you are one of the many brides who are tired of the big box bridal retailers, unnerved by overpriced bridal boutiques and looking for a boutique with the finest bridal designs, warm and friendly customer service, affordable prices and an intimate setting, Occasions House of Bridal is here just for you! We understand that elegance doesn’t have to be expensive and we have combined a posh atmosphere, couture gowns and affordable prices to meet the needs of our deserving local brides. In other words, we offer a fancy boutique experience without fancy boutique prices.

WHAT TO EXPECT?
You will feel like a celebrity from the moment you book your private appointment. Here you will meet with a bridal fashion stylist and try on exclusive gowns in your very own personal bridal suite. At Occasions House of Bridal we believe the experience of purchasing a wedding gown should feel like a special occasion in its self and as a bride this is the experience you deserve.

DESIGNER GOWNS
Our designer gowns are hand selected from leading gown designers found in major bridal magazines ensuring we offer just the right mix of styles to suit every taste. We only carry the most sought after designs allowing our brides to select the perfect dress from the best in bridal fashion. In addition to our designer gowns we offer an exclusive line of couture gowns not to be found elsewhere. These gowns are inspired by the latest couture bridal trends and are made of high quality fabrics such as silk satin, chiffon, organza and lace and adorned with crystal beading.
BRIDAL ATTENDANTS
Your bridesmaids will appreciate your good taste when you choose a bridesmaid dress from our boutique. We’ve selected bridesmaids’ dresses by leading designers for their quality, style, vast color selections and affordable prices.
Every member of your wedding party is sure to find the perfect ensemble at our boutique. In addition to bridesmaids dresses we carry Mothers dresses, Tuxedos and Flower Girl Dresses. We also carry a selection of fashion and wedding day accessories to coordinate with your wedding theme.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Come to Occasions House of Bridal and shop in a relaxed and personal setting. We are a private bridal boutique that operates by appointment only so that we are sure to give each bride the attention she deserves.

Call or email us to schedule an appointment or visit us online to see a schedule of our upcoming boutique events!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Occasions House of Bridal on

17 Reviews for Occasions House of Bridal

Occasions House of Bridal is simply wonderful! I had an amazing experience with Ms. Linda and her daughter. They were so patient, professional and thorough with me and with my bridal party and we were able to find dresses that you don't see all the time. I would recommend them to anyone that is in need of wedding attire.

Profile Picture Tonya, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and super nice! Happy to have bought my dress from them :)

Profile Picture User4109710, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just bought my wedding dress today from this shop and can't rave enough! I had been to a couple other stores in Alexandria and the salespeople were either very pushy or not helpful at all. I only ended up at Occasions because they were the only shop in the area that had a specific dress in stock - I probably would have never ended up in Camp Springs, MD otherwise. I was honestly planning to try on the dress and then purchase it online, but by the time I left the store, I couldn't imagine not buying the dress from the awesome ladies at Occasions. They weren't pushy at all and they gave me as much space and time as I needed to make my decision. They also gave me a fabulous discount - I couldn't have found it online any cheaper! They also took lots of photos for me so I could send pictures to my mom and maid of honor - many shops outlaw taking any photos, so I was happy that this shop was so accommodating. They also worked with me on a payment plan, let ME decide what size to order (instead of pushing me to a bigger size so I'd need to pay for more alterations - which is a trick many bridal stores use nowadays, and even clipped a few fabric swatch samples for me to take on the way out when I found bridesmaids dresses in a color I liked. So helpful! I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/19/14, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1388240369553 weddingwirepurplelog

SAMPLE SALE

Redeem In-Store
All Sample Gowns are on sale! Call for an appointment to see the gowns and SAVE BIG! (301) 449-6677
#WWebb6ad46d787403e

1 ENDORSEMENT
Their wedding gowns are gorgeous and they are made of high quality materials by a talented designer.

Events

5808 Allentown Way, Camp Springs, MD 20748   See On Map
301-449-6677 (phone)
Appointments available: Tuesday - Friday 11:00am - 6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am- 4:00pm, By appointment only