Novella Bridal

557 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

53 Reviews for Novella Bridal

Alycia · Getting married on 02/24/2019

This was a great first dress shop to visit! The shop was beautiful and they had tons of amazing dresses. Emma made me feel comfortable immediately and reassured me that she was there to help me find a dress that I loved, not one my friends loved. She also made sure to that we only looked at dresses within my budget, and would only show me a more expensive dress if I gave the price the okay first. Can’t recommend them enough!

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 11/17/2018

I was on a business trip from New Zealand and only had one day free in San Fran. I found a gown they had on preownedweddingdresses.com that I wanted to try, so I called through the day before, not really expecting to be able to get in at such short notice! - but they had a time for me that suited so off I went.

The gown was basically in my size, and I knew I was in love as soon as I tried it on. My consultant Sabrina was super helpful and professional, told me all the details of it having been a sample dress, so she pointed out that a couple of buttons were loose and threw in some extra nude coloured ones for me, assured me the amazing train was all intact and nothing wrong with it. I went away to think about it, they said they would hold it for me, and I returned later in the day to purchase it.

All the way on numerous planes back to NZ it made it safely, and only when I was showing a family member did I realise that a couple of white buttons were missing on the back. Wanting to get the exact same of course, I emailed them to see if they could suggest where I might find some, ie if there was somewhere local that would be able to source the buttons for me. But no, they were more than happy to send some (more than I needed), to me, all the way in New Zealand!

I can't praise their friendly service and willingness to help enough. Buying your wedding dress is such a huge step, and the ladies at Novella made it such an easy and exciting process, I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

• Teresa

Teresa Davies · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend!!

I highly recommend Carol and her team at Novella Bridal for alterations. When I took my dress in, it was way too big and really not made for my body shape. Carol knows what she's doing and did a great job making my dress perfect for me. She's also very patient and willing to talk through everything she's doing, which I really appreciated. Thanks Carol!!

Novella Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Veils