557 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 Map · Phone number

56 Reviews for Novella Bridal

• F

Fannie Z · Married on 07/20/2019

Alterations with Carol and Team

I had my alterations done at Novella bridal. I came in five times, and left with a beautiful dress. Carol and her team hemmed my dress, created a beautiful bustle, took up the shoulders, and also perfectly matched the lace to add a bit more coverage. My appointments always started on time and were very efficient. On my last visit, they created a video of how to do the bustling, so my mom and maid of honor could help me out on the wedding day. I’m so happy with how my dress turned out, and I think my groom was too :)

Sent on 07/27/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Dress alterations with Carol and team

I had two dresses altered at Novella Bridal for my April 2019 wedding and I could not have been happier. Novella came highly recommend by a friend who also had her alterations done here. Carol and her team were very detail-oriented, making thoughtful recommendations for alterations on both dresses to ensure the fit was perfect for my special day. Appointments were easy to make and the service was wonderful.

One dress was very delicate with complicated, intricate beading, but only needed a hem. Carol and her team initially warned me that they didn’t have the instruments in-house to finish the bottom at the manufacturer had intended, so it would need to be a raw hem. I agreed that was fine, however when I came for my fourth and final fitting, Carol had decided the raw finish just wouldn’t do and took the time to hand sew the stitching at the bottom to match the original finish from the manufacturer. It was absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have been more pleased. The second dress needed to be completely taken apart and sewn back together to better fit my shorter torso, this was also completed with great care and expertise.

The whole experience was flawless and seamless. I recommend Novella for any and all of your wedding dress alterations!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 02/24/2019

This was a great first dress shop to visit! The shop was beautiful and they had tons of amazing dresses. Emma made me feel comfortable immediately and reassured me that she was there to help me find a dress that I loved, not one my friends loved. She also made sure to that we only looked at dresses within my budget, and would only show me a more expensive dress if I gave the price the okay first. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 03/20/2018