557 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94133 Map · Phone number

Novella Bridal 1
Novella Bridal 2
  • Ashley

Ashley Dotterweich · Married on 08/17/2019

High quality alterations and fast turnaround!

I bought my dress online, and needed some alterations to make sure it fit perfectly for the wedding. Every time I came in for a fitting the Novella team was fast and efficient, but also so kind and helpful. They did a wonderful job with my dress, and I was so happy with how it turned out!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Bush · Married on 08/17/2019

Helped Me Find the PERFECT Dress

Novella was the first shop I visited and I am so glad! I was so bad at articulating what it was I was looking for, but somehow the team found me the PERFECT dress. They listened not just to my words but to my reactions each time I tried something on. They helped me narrow down what I liked and disliked about each gown and by dress 4 or 5 I found the one.

The team was so accommodating and the great experience didn't stop after the purchase! Carol and her team of seamstresses helped me schedule my fittings in between my busy work schedule and ensured my dress fit like a glove. Novella was so much more than a great bridal shop, they were a partner to me during the wedding process and helped me feel like the best version of myself!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Novella Bridal 3
    Novella Bridal 4
  • F

Fannie Z · Married on 07/20/2019

Alterations with Carol and Team

I had my alterations done at Novella bridal. I came in five times, and left with a beautiful dress. Carol and her team hemmed my dress, created a beautiful bustle, took up the shoulders, and also perfectly matched the lace to add a bit more coverage. My appointments always started on time and were very efficient. On my last visit, they created a video of how to do the bustling, so my mom and maid of honor could help me out on the wedding day. I’m so happy with how my dress turned out, and I think my groom was too :)

Sent on 07/27/2019