Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for Nannytainment Event Childcare

4.7
Child Care (2)
Craft/Art Parties (1)

Nannytainment was incredible for our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. We had almost 20 kids of different ages at the event, and the caregivers from Nannytainment provided fun and also thoughtful babysitting during the reception. We received rave reviews from parents and kids alike. Nannytainment was mindful of safety, while still letting the kids play both inside and outside, and also providing fun activities for each age group. Parents were really impressed that they even organized a bathroom break for the kids. Micah, my point of contact, was very responsive through the whole process and was very accommodating to find solutions for our venue. The price was very reasonable for the quality and level of service they provide. Thanks to this, we were able to have the wedding we wanted, with all of our friends, family and kids involved.

Profile Picture Eva and Brad, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Child Care

I cannot say enough good things about Nannytainment! Because we were expecting so many out of town guests with small kids, an adults-only wedding wasn't an option for us. Nannytainment turned out to be the perfect solution. Our venue allowed us to set up a kids room, and Nannytainment took care of our 14 guests aged 18 months to 12 years. I heard so much good feedback from the kids, who seemed to have a lot of fun, and the parents who were glad to be able to enjoy the reception without having to keep a constant watch on their children. Michah Barber-Smith was a dream to work with regarding the planning (frequently responding to my emails in under an hour), and the nannies who worked the event were very professional. On top of all that, we found their pricing to be extremely reasonable for the high caliber of service. We recommend them very highly.

Profile Picture Christopher, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nannytainment was wonderful!! We had 20 children planning to attend our wedding, so I wanted to give parents the option to have fun and let the sitters take care of the littles. I got feedback from multiple parents that the nannytainers were kind, caring, and that the kids had so much fun. At one point, I was outside taking some pictures and saw all the kids playing with one of those giant parachutes, just having a great time! I didn't have to worry about bringing coloring books or toys or anything, they took care of all of that. It was a wonderful service and I'm so glad I added it at the last minute. Thank you!!

View Vendor Response