101 MGM National Ave, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About MGM National Harbor

MGM National Harbor is a luxury wedding venue located just outside of Washington, D.C in Oxon Hill, Maryland. With a variety of indoor and outdoor venues available, this venue prides itself on being a versatile space for any wedding celebration. Their seasoned staff, exceptional amenities and top-of-the-line catering are just a few of the things that make MGM National Harbor the perfect place for your destination wedding!

Facilities and Capacity
With a variety of event spaces available, this venue has a maximum capacity of 850 guests. Sporting 50,000 square feet of event space, you’ll be in awe of the venues MGM National Harbor has to offer. For outdoor ceremony and celebration spaces, you’ll be drawn to our terraces that offer unbeatable views of the Potomac River. For large, extravagant celebrations, you’ll want to check out one of our notorious ballrooms. Filled with natural tones and modern light fixtures, these spectacular rooms can be dressed up or dressed down to accommodate your wedding day vision.

MGM National Harbor's staff has many years of experience putting on celebrations of a lifetime. Using their stellar communication skills and unbeatable organization, they’ll assist you in bringing your lifelong wedding day vision to life. Offering all-inclusive packages, in-house catering and bar services and more, everything you need for the wedding of your dreams will be at your fingertips at MGM National Harbor.

Catering
Committed to using fresh and local produce, the chef team at MGM National Harbor has spent time touring local farms in order to fine the very best produce options around. We offer traditional wedding packages and South Asian wedding packages.

Accommodations
MGM National Harbor has 234 guest rooms and 74 suites available for guests to enjoy. Committed to elegance and comfort, these rooms offer top-of-the-line bedding and accommodations with modern furnishings. Your guests will be delighted to retreat back to one of these excellent rooms after a day of dancing and celebration.

Follow MGM National Harbor on

Photos 27 Photos
Real Weddings 5 Photos

5 Reviews for MGM National Harbor

Sheela · Married on 10/13/2019

The BEST fusion wedding experience!

Now that the fanfare is over, the rings are on our fingers, and we are marveling looking back at our pictures, I think back and can only say - WOW ! MGM - you made this all happen!

We were a fusion wedding to the "Nth" degree - fusion race, religion, cultures, languages, and guests from around the world. As such, we needed a venue that could handle that level of diversity, but without breaking our budget. We never thought we would even be able to afford such an extravagant, modern, and luxurious space such as the MGM, none-the-less, obtain a weekend spot less than 10 months out from our preferred wedding date, on a long weekend!
    But, thanks to coordinator/manager/and part fairy god mother extraordinaire - Leyla Lugonjic - the amazing events manager, at the MGM we had our dream wedding!

When we first came to tour the MGM - we were met by Leyla who was so sweet and kind, but also had so much industry know-how and experience. She gave us an amazing tour of the space, told of us all the incentives, and inclusions, that made us feel like we were having our wedding at an all inclusive resort: a corner 2 room suit for the bride and groom - honestly the nicest room I've ever stayed in my entire life!!), a tasting dinner for you AND your family, extra smaller meeting rooms the day of the wedding (for group makeup, or child care, or just wedding item storage), and a delicious gift bag full of goodies and memorabilia. Of all the places we had toured - this was hands down the nicest and warmest initial greeting we had, with the biggest "package" we could have dreamed of.

If you live in DC, you already probably have heard all the buzz about the MGM over the last few years. Even for so many of our guests that were in the DMV, the MGM offered up a stay-cation type experience, where locals felt like they were able to get away in their own city, and do something new. The resort offered so many experiences and attractions for our guests that were staying the long weekend as well, which was really helpful!

The ballroom itself was amazing and HUGE! We were actually able to split the ballroom in two, and use part for the ceremony, and the other half for the reception. (Pro tip! many other downtown DC hotels did not have rooms this large, and were charging separate fees to use two different ballrooms!). With a fall wedding - we were also able to use the balcony space off the grand ballroom for our cocktail hour that had sweeping views of DC and the harbor - a million dollar view and photo op, all included!

The food options at the MGM really amazed us as well. With a fusion wedding, only a venue the caliber of the MGM can have in house chefs that handle worldwide cuisine. The MGM offered us so much flexibility with the food - both in cuisine of food, and style of serving. We were able to serve a full Indian buffet dinner for our mostly south asian guests ( all made in house by their in house chef!), and also supplement our cocktail menu and dinner with a live chef pasta station, and more American appetizers and fresh seafood with a modern twist that were so beautifully crafted for design and taste.

I can't speak highly enough about the caliber, quality, and wow factor of the MGM, that gave us our dream wedding, and the wonderful, impeccable service of the staff. I'd encourage anyone to reach out for a tour, to see how affordable and accessible their dream wedding can be!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Nauveera Khan · Married on 06/07/2019

Naseeb Wedding

From the moment I got on wedding wire I knew I had to have my wedding at MGM and did not think it was possible financially for us. We had checked out many hotels before coming to MGM. I took a chance and reached out to MGM and learned that the resort actually offers great package at affordable prices! Moments after meeting with Leyla Lugonjic my family and I had made up our minds. Her experience and knowledge on the intricate details of wedding planning sold us! Leyla had answered all of our questions better than any other coordinating manager we had met with in the area. We had a wonderful and stress-free time planning the wedding with her! She catered to each and every one of our needs in a timely manner and accommodated us without any issues and with immense care!

We were greeted with an MGM care package, given a tour of the beautiful hotel from the guest rooms, to the gorgeous complimentary corner suite, to the ballroom. The quality and taste of the in-house catering and Bellagio patisserie cake were astounding. The chefs and Leyla did a great job with organizing our tastings at late hours just for us. Leyla was a gem during the wedding. She was going back and forth to direct my guests, the dj, the photographer, and me to make sure everything happened smoothly and that we stay as close to the itinerary as possible. I will never forget the amount of selflessness she showed me. There was a moment where she got down on her hands and knees to help me get my heels on. She will always have a special place in my heart for making my wedding so special for myself, my husband, and my family.

Additionally, you cannot compare the luxury and modern excellence of MGM with any other hotel in the area. It is a month later and my guests still say they have never seen a more classy and regal wedding venue than this one. I will upload pictures once they are finished by my photographer. Best decision we have ever made.

Sent on 07/03/2019

MGM National Harbor Pricing

MGM National Harbor Price Rates

MGM National Harbor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Clean Up
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Hotel
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 101 MGM National Ave Oxon Hill, MD, 20745 See on map
    844-310-9703 (Phone number)
    Location of (MGM National Harbor)