MGM National Harbor Reviews

2 | Oxon Hill, MD

2 Reviews for MGM National Harbor

Nauveera Khan · Married on 06/07/2019

Naseeb Wedding

From the moment I got on wedding wire I knew I had to have my wedding at MGM and did not think it was possible financially for us. We had checked out many hotels before coming to MGM. I took a chance and reached out to MGM and learned that the resort actually offers great package at affordable prices! Moments after meeting with Leyla Lugonjic my family and I had made up our minds. Her experience and knowledge on the intricate details of wedding planning sold us! Leyla had answered all of our questions better than any other coordinating manager we had met with in the area. We had a wonderful and stress-free time planning the wedding with her! She catered to each and every one of our needs in a timely manner and accommodated us without any issues and with immense care!

We were greeted with an MGM care package, given a tour of the beautiful hotel from the guest rooms, to the gorgeous complimentary corner suite, to the ballroom. The quality and taste of the in-house catering and Bellagio patisserie cake were astounding. The chefs and Leyla did a great job with organizing our tastings at late hours just for us. Leyla was a gem during the wedding. She was going back and forth to direct my guests, the dj, the photographer, and me to make sure everything happened smoothly and that we stay as close to the itinerary as possible. I will never forget the amount of selflessness she showed me. There was a moment where she got down on her hands and knees to help me get my heels on. She will always have a special place in my heart for making my wedding so special for myself, my husband, and my family.

Additionally, you cannot compare the luxury and modern excellence of MGM with any other hotel in the area. It is a month later and my guests still say they have never seen a more classy and regal wedding venue than this one. I will upload pictures once they are finished by my photographer. Best decision we have ever made.

Sent on 07/03/2019

A wonderful experience

The MGM is an amazing property and they are truly focused on creating an "experience" for the guest. Most especially Leyla in the Sales team did an exceptional job working with us and making sure our event was a success. She and the team were patient and attentive to our every need. The property is amazing and I will not only recommend it but I will definitely use it again for another event in the future. One more thing, the food is delicious, the catering team does an amazing job with customizing the food to your taste.

Sent on 07/13/2019