Moxie Bright Events

Los Angeles, CA View map

Moxie Bright Events is a boutique wedding planner that serves Los Angeles, California. The company specializes in weddings for modern couples who want a personal and unique approach. Every wedding that they plan is fueled by their core values of hospitality, personalization, fun, philanthropy and respect. They would love to get to know your unique love story!

Renee, the owner and lead planner of Moxie Bright Events, is a certified wedding and event planner. She founded the company in 2013. Through her offerings, the wedding planner can personalize your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. These services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Wedding Management
  • Full Wedding Planning & Design
  • Event design
  • Creative Team Matchmaking
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Areas Covered
Moxie Bright Events serves Los Angeles, Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara and the surrounding region. They are happy and willing to travel for destination weddings.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rachael
    Rachael P. Married on 05/26/2019

Honest, Smart, Gets it done

Renee is a bad-ass who kept it real with me and my husband, while also getting things done. She is smart, kind, funny and just knows what to do and when. I didn't worry once during my whole process, I knew she had it all handled.

If you are considering getting a planner... DO. Renee is worth every penny for her skills and the stress that will be taken off your plate. I have heard planning horror stories... and thanks to Renee my process was smooth, I didn't worry about any of my vendors cause she vetted them all and my day went PERFECTLY.

Hire Renee, YOU WILL NOT REGRET.

Moxie Bright Events's reply:

Rachel!! You and Brian were a delight to work with, and I am so glad we were able to support you on your wedding day. The rain gave us a run for our money, but your day was amazing and unique just like you! Thanks for your kind words. xo
  • Gillian
    Gillian Married on 02/09/2019

Moxie Bright is the best wedding planning choice you could make

I was extraordinarily not stressed out the week of my wedding, and it was all thanks to Renee. Now that I’ve been through wedding planning with her as our wedding manager, I honestly don’t understand how anyone else gets married. She was calm, collected, and completely on top of everything. As a wedding manager, she was included every step of the way, giving us recommendations, her opinions, etc. The closer we got to the wedding, the less worried I was. I knew that she had everything under control. Hiring Renee was the absolute best decision I made.

Moxie Bright Events's reply:

Gillian & Jon, I am so glad we were a small part of your big beautiful day at Millwick! I loved getting to know you both - and celebrating you & your families was a highlight of our year. xo
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn’t have done it without Renée!

Honestly, Renee was CRITICAL to our wedding. We were planning a destination wedding in a Joshua Tree from Chicago, and needed to bring lots of out of town vendors in. Renée was a pro at giving advice, being conduit between us and our vendors, and giving the best recommendations. She was always willing to hop on a call, and encouraged us to loop her into any and all wedding issues.

On the wedding weekend, we could relax knowing that Renee and her assistant had everything covered — and this made such a difference especially considering that there was a lot of coordination to be done to ensure all vendors/deliveries came together perfectly.

When we had a hiccup with our food (which we had booked prior to hiring Renée), she revised the timeline and worked with our DJ to ensure that the night still flowed nicely. So much so that some people didn’t even realize we had a food issue!

Truly could not have done it without her — she is fun, easy to work with, and is an expert at all things wedding.

Thanks, Renee!

Moxie Bright Events's reply:

Syd & Jon, We so loved taking on this Joshua Tree adventure with you! Planning a destination wedding always brings with it some challenges, but I loved your energy, good vibes, and joy! Your wedding was a glorious weekend, and I am so grateful we got to be a part of it! xo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

DJ Keelez DJ Keelez Wedding DJs

I have worked with Moxie Bright Events several times and they are always wonderful! Super professional and they put together phenomenal events. I highly recommend!

Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for a top notch wedding planner Renee Dalo is one of the best I have had the pleasure of working with! She is always several steps ahead in her thinking taking care that everything is and stays on point. Her attention to detail makes planning a dream. Her clients love her and working with her is so easy to do. Renee comes with a team of professionals that are also great at what they do. Moxie Bright Events should be considered if you want to be sure your wedding weekend is magical!

Hey Mister DJ Hey Mister DJ Wedding DJs

I've worked with Renee on multiple events now and always impressed with her attention to detail and ability to adapt to vendor input. She has an awesome personality that makes clients feel comfortable and know they are in good hands. Highly recommend!

11304 Chandler Blvd # 591 Los Angeles, CA, 90613

Monday - Thursday 10am-7pm Friday 10am-2pm Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Location of (Moxie Bright Events)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding