13 Thompson Street, Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Michele Stapleton

Pictures that capture the spirit of your wedding day. Michele creates story-telling photos in color and/or black and white, and is available for wedding coverage throughout Maine and New England. Prices start at $3750 for weekend dates May 1-October 31. Smaller packages available in the off-season (Nov. 1-April 30) and on weekday weddings May-October.

10 Reviews for Michele Stapleton

Annie · Married on 08/20/2016

Michele is just beyond talented! She is organized, responsive, and works hard to know your venue so she can strategically select the greatest places for your pictures. But even more than that, she knows how to shoot an unbelievable picture. She is funny, calm, and kind. I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Elise · Married on 07/30/2016

We just got married a week ago but I already feel led to write a review for Michele. She was the most thoughtful and personable photographer I could have hoped for. She was funny but also understanding of all the little stresses that happen on your wedding day. She was a calming presence which ended up being the most important thing for me.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jenn · Married on 08/22/2015

Michele was recommended to us by our wedding planner. and we're so glad we went for it. Her photographs are beautiful and extremely high quality. She also sent us our digital prints in a delightful little package with tea and rock candy, so unexpected and thoughtful. Her eye for detail was remarkable, and at her suggestion my fiance and I did a first look shoot before ceremony on the wooded drive to our venue that Michele had noted for its beautiful backdrop. Those photos are among our favorites! She was a welcome presence throughout our wedding weekend, and was always unobtrusive and soft spoken while she guided us through photos and captured our event. She was easily among our favorite vendors from the event; even our family members noted her pleasantness and professionalism. Totally wonderful!

Sent on 03/12/2016

• Churchill Events
    Churchill Events Wedding Caterers

Michele does a phenomenal job capturing the elegance of the day, the scope of the event, and the spirt of the couple. Outdoor weddings can be notoriously tricky with changing light, winds and so many other variables. Michele is a truly talented photographer with great vision and the skills to see it through.

• Destination Maine Weddings
    Destination Maine Weddings Wedding Planners

Michele is one of my favorite photographers...She's always thoroughly professional and does amazing work with creativity and grace. Diane York Diane York Weddings & Events, Inc.

• Destination Maine Weddings