Makeup by Tiffany Carnes

Rolesville, NC View map

Tiffany has been trained by the professionals at Chanel, Lancôme, Laura Mercier and more! She has over 10 years of experience and is comfortable with all skin types and tones. She is passionate about her artistry and believes it is one of a few callings in her life. She prides herself in customer service and creating your dream wedding day look.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$50.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Tiffany is so sweet! I don’t have a ton of experience with makeup and therefore had no clue what I wanted. She was great at discussing with me and showing me lots of examples. She managed to make my skin look perfect and glow while still looking like myself.
    Caroline M. Married on 04/10/2021

A wonderful experience!

I hired Tiffany to do my makeup for my wedding day on April 10, 2021. Her and her assistant, Heather, did gorgeous makeup for myself, my mother, my now husband's mother and my bridesmaids. Everybody felt beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about how natural and gorgeous our makeup looked throughout the evening. Leading up to the wedding day, Tiffany was responsive and professional and allowed me to come to her home/studio for a trial run before the big day. She is the absolute sweetest person to be around and followed all COVID-19 protocols to make sure I felt comfortable and safe. She was open to my feedback and suggestions about tweaks to make to the look after the trial, and I was very happy with my makeup on the day of the event. She even recommended some new skincare products that I have been using and loving ever since! I can't thank Tiffany enough for making all of us look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. If you are looking for a talented makeup artist who is also a lot of fun to hang out with on your big day, Tiffany is your girl!
    Casey Married on 10/19/2019

Best make-up!

I don't typically wear a lot of make-up, so I knew I was going to need some help for.my wedding. Tiffany came recommended to me and I cannot express how happy I am to have been able to have her do my makeup! She was very responsive over email and had no problems when we had to switch our getting ready location. I gave her some pictures of inspiration and just let her do her thing. I'm over the moon with the results! My makeup stayed put all night (even with hours on the dance floor and cake icing on my nose). She also did a phenomenal job on my mom's make-up! She was a pleasure to work with and would definitely hire her again if I needed professional make up done!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Casey! You are the sweetest! You were gorgeous on your day and I am so happy to hear you felt it! Thank you again for trusting me with your wedding day beauty!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Irene & Chad
    105 photos · 06/03/2017

Rolesville, NC, 27571
9196732886
Location of (Makeup by Tiffany Carnes)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding