Gardiner, ME 04345 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Maine Media Photography

A few words, about myself, Firstly, on my website you will see men in kilts , Lots of them ( sorry ladies) . Thats simply because I am now resident in Gardiner, Maine ,after relocating here from Scotland. Therefore ,as you would expect,, some of my portfolio will include scottish weddings as I resided there.

However, ive shot in Italy, France, and Amsterdam and I have over 29 years experience in photography of all aspects. I am not a Wedding Photographer, I happen to be a photographer that shoots weddings. I also hold many formal Qualifications in Photography and Media Work. My coverage also extends to the whole of the USA ( and Scotland ) .

Wedding photography is probably the most challenging and difficult photographic genre that a photographer can do, however, I have to admit is my favorite and strongest work , and the one discipline I find the most rewarding! If my photographs have moved you in any way, simply by a smile or reaction then I have done my job as an artist. You have my assurance also that I take it very seriously the relationship I have with my clients. I know you wouldn't expect me to say anything else but that, but I have had many clients that have commented on my work and of how I have the ability to put them at ease, and all those factors are important especially in Wedding Photography. More importantly, Im also well known for providing a great deal and making Photography Affordable for all!

I am also an effective communicator, posses a great Scottish sense of hospitality and humor ( yes they have one ! ) and also pride myself in responding promptly to any inquiry.

So, there we have it. Please contact me if you have a notion to talk to this Scotsman , and feel free to put your trust and the importance of recording that 'moment in time' in the hands of Maine Media Photography and of course myself , "The Photographer" ! Thank you for visiting my site.

stock photo wedding5
reassurance
stock photo wedding5
image

1 Reviews for Maine Media Photography

James at www.Mainemediaphotography.com is wonderful. Our pictures are superb. James is new to America, Scottish born and new to the USA this 2014, he has been such a pleasure, funny and his accent is wonderful. He was very reasonable, and priced way below other photographers. His portfolio was/is impressive and he was straight and to the point, no hidden costs or the catch phrase we heard often "Your wedding photos are an investment" which means big bucks! He listened to our needs and worked with us on how long and costs.

My fiance I where so happy to have found him because he is so new here, he happened to be shooting a wedding of a friend of mine whose grandfather bumped into him and suggested she call him. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and professional and so are ours.
    We are very fortunate to have stumbled upon this gem. Honest and MODEST and not over inflated ego or price! Even better he came here to America to marry a woman who is also a very good photographer and an award winning floral designer lol, she did my friends flowers! stunning. So we got two photographers at such a reasonable price. They worked so well with each other, she was with me while I was getting ready, neither one was bossy or pushy and they made themselves part of our day, not running our day or constantly in the way while getting great shots. James made us laugh and his wife and him banter back and forth and tease each other and were playful with each other and us, we all had a great time! That was so important to us and it showed in our pictures.

I highly recommend this man and his his wife, he also thinks photographers are way overpriced here. I am pretty sure he travels all over, he did a wedding in the UK right after my friends, so I am sure he would go outside of maine. Very pleased and definitely advise anyone to check him out. He is rare, a good honest photographer who is excellent and fair.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Maine Media Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words , and all I have to say is it was a priveledge to record your day for posterity . It was easy to capture your happiness and it's my wish that what you felt that day simply continues.
    God bless .
    James

Maine Media Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Maine Media Photography 1
    $200 VOUCHER AND FREE PRE WEDDING SHOOT!
    This is a serious offer. The rates that I have set before discount are a bargain. For someone of my experience, and skill level, most photographers are charging nearly double. Im setting my prices simply because... I WILL get the business. So, if you have an eye for value, and a deal, then .. you found it!

• Gardiner, 04345 See on map