Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

Edgewater, MD View map

L & L 's Journey

I opened L & L May of 2015 in the back room of a small business located in downtown Annapolis, MD. The shop started with a hand-full of wedding gowns and only myself to manage the shop & take appointments... Now, 7 years later I am beyond grateful to say that Love & Lace Bridal Boutique has gown to be one of the DMV areas top Designer Bridal Boutiques 2016-2022!

At Love & Lace, we are focused on providing bridal service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

But don’t just take our word for it - take a look at all the genuine 5 stars reviews we’ve been able to collect since day ONE!

Loveandlacebridalboutique.com to begin your bridal gown journey.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Alice
    Alice M. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Extremely attentive and insightful!

Love and Lace couldn’t have been better! We had been to 2 bridal shops and hadn’t found the one, called them up and they were able to fit us in. Maddie was our consultant but everyone helped!

Maddie very quickly zeroed in on exactly what I wanted and pulled great choices. They didn’t pressure me and walked me through possible customizations for way longer than a typical appointment. I went back and forth between a few options and they talked me through everything. I’m confident the dress I picked is going to be perfect.

The selection was great and the sample sizes were not what you think of as a sample size (I’m normally an 8/10 and no dresses I tried on were way too small).
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn P. Getting married on 03/18/2023

Loved my experience!!

They give NURSE DICSOUNTS! I loved my experience at Love and Lace! This was my third stop (third time's the charm!) I went to two other bridal shops and didn't really like any of the dresses they had to offer. I was a little nervous for this appointment and was very much hoping I would find my dress. Myself and the ladies I came with were allowed to pick out dresses to try on, which I appreciated! Maddie was my consultant and I appreciated the privacy of allowing me to get into the dress and then calling her back in to zip and clip me. I loved most of the things I tried on and felt confident in them (which was not a feeling I had at the other stores, being a taller and curvier bride), but once I found my dress, it was very easy to see that none of the others compared! I loved that they carry larger sizes so everyone who comes in is able to fit into the dresses and not have to worry about trying on a size 8 dress when they are not. I never once felt rushed or pushed and had such an easy, fun, and stress free experience with my bridesmaids and my mom! I knew that once I found my dress, I wanted some time to think about it and were so accommodating in allowing us to come back the next week to try it on again!! The measuring and check out process was easy and the manager and the other sales associates I met were very kind. I'm so glad I came here and really enjoyed the fun and stress free experience I had saying yes to my dress and supporting this small business!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

We give you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ also! That dress was made for you. Thank you for taking a moment to leave a kind review - Maddie is amazing. She’s patient & accommodating with all of her brides. We appreciate you and your business!
  • Allison
    Allison Getting married on 03/11/2023

Great experience!

From the moment I came in to Love & Lace I felt at ease. The whole process was fun and easy! The ladies at Love & Lace really know their stuff. Questions were answered even before they were asked. I left not only with a stunning dress on order, but educated on delivery times, colors and alterations that could be expected once the gown comes in. Just a really great time. Lots of laughter, no pressure and no regrets!

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Allison,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are full of bridal info and happy to know that you left feeling confidant in your purchase as well as a little more knowledgeable about bridals. Looking forward to seeing photos of the big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Cindy
Cindy
Owner

Hello! I'm Cindy - owner of Love & Lace. I started working in bridals when I was 16! I walked away from being a stylist at 23 to be a Nanny for 10 years, when it was time to figure out what my life was going to be like after being a Nanny, I knew it was time to open a bridal shop of my own. When I'm not overthinking about my shop (haha) you can most likely find me snuggling with my furbabys at home! I love watching horror movies & getting a new tattoo buzzed on. I'm a musician, a vocalist who fronts two bands. I enjoy traveling abroad & Game of Thrones is basically my religion!

I'm so proud of my shop and grateful for this amazing team I'm surrounded & supported by everyday. They really do run the show! Thank you for the nearly 7 years of support! We are forever thankful for all our past brides and eager to meet the new brides who are on the journey to "I Do" !

Kristin
Kristin
Manager

Hi I'm Kristin & I've been at Love & Lace forever! If you've bought a dress from us chances are I'm the stylist that helped you! I'm now our Store Manager & loving every minute of it because I am a new mom to a beautiful baby girl & have my hands full with her! My husband, Jason is my biggest supporter (other than Cindy), and we also have a fur child named Ben who has taken the role of protector of the house since bringing our baby girl home! Everyone here at L&L is here for you and all your bridal needs, especially me!

Nicole
Nicole
Marketing & Creative Director

Hey everyone! You might recognize me as a bridal stylist, but now I'm the Marketing & Creative Director for L&L! I'm so happy to be back & I can't wait for what is to come for the store! Like I said some of you know me but for those who don't, I live & breathe adventure, I'm a dog mom to 2 Siberian Huskies, and I graduated from Towson University for art & design and love everything that has to do with it....maybe that's why I also love bridal so much...everything is gorgeous! Thanks for the continued support at L&L!

Vintage Veils Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working in the wedding industry myself and working closely with many different brides, I highly recommend Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique! Not only are they a dedicated company, I am HUGE fan in the boutiques concept! Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique are just what the Annapolis, MD. area were in need of. It is so comforting to have a bridal boutique in the area that I can confidently send our brides to! I will always support their business and I can't wait to work with them over and over again in the near future.

135 Mitchells Chance Rd Edgewater, MD, 21037

By Appointment only - Evening and Sunday appointments available.
Location of (Love & Lace Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding