135 Mitchell's Chance Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique is the only dress shop in our area that exclusively focuses on the Bride. We take purchasing a bridal gown very seriously and know that the day you decide to go gown shopping is a special day and we want all of our brides to feel like she's the only bride in town! That's why we prefer appointments to try on bridals.

We offer new, off the rack and consigment bridal gowns.

Your appointment will begin with a brief consultation. This will allow the consultant to get to know a little about the bride, her wedding day and her style. If you have references please feel free to bring them. After our consultation we will head to the boutique and begin pulling dresses that we will try on. The average appointment time runs 90 minutes. So please come with time to enjoy this experience! You deserve it!

We do not offer Bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the Bride gowns, Flower Girls or any other special occasions gowns. Just bridals and veils. This leaves 100% of the attention on the bride while she is shopping for her dream dress.

At Love & Lace, we are focused on providing bridal service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Follow Love & Lace Bridal Boutique on

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique 7
  • ChefKait

Kaitlin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic customer service!

Absolutely wonderful experience at Love & Lace! Nicole was fantastic throughout the whole appointment and really listened to me! I definitely recommend this shop to anyone in the area, fantastic customer service. Their new location is beautiful and so much easier to get in and out of than the old store!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for trusting us with such a special purchase!
    Cindy
  • FutureMrsAbell

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Love and Lace is a God sent when it comes to shopping for a wedding dress. I called on a Tuesday and had an appointment booked for that Saturday. When I arrived my 3 guests and I were the only ones in the shop for my entire appointment. All focus was on me and I felt so taken care of and was not at all pressured. Cindy and my family picked out several dresses and the first dress I tried on I love completely in love with I cried like a baby when I saw myself in the mirror. Cindy had me try on about 7-8 others all different styles just to be sure and she and my family agreed that none of those other dresses came close to comparing to the first dress I tried on. I put the first dress back on and she "did me up" with a veil, head piece and and a bouquet and when I came out there wasn't a dry eye in the boutique! Cindy and her team really helped me with working with my budget. I was still UNDER budget with my dress, veil and a headpiece! Everything is so reasonably priced and it makes the whole experience that much better. (My dress is a designer dress and it was cheaper than the dresses at David's Bridal) I'm so thankful that I went to Cindy at Love and Lace for my wedding dress shopping experience instead of David's Bridal. I went to David's Bridal for my bridesmaids dresses and I was so overwhelmed and was so so happy I didn't go there for my wedding dress. Love and Lace is so much more warm, loving and personal! I can't thank Cindy and her team enough for this amazing experience it really made my day even more special! I can't wait to put my dress on again and get married in it! I know I'm going to blow everyone away!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words- what a way to begin my weekend! You're so welcome and I'm so happy that you and your loved ones are happy. You're going to be a beautiful brides and we are looking forward to helping more during this special time.
    Cindy

Christine Johnson · Married on 09/08/2019

Fantastic Experience

I could not have asked for a better experience.

I had been nervous about shopping and not having options in my size but Cindy had already told me that her shop was very inclusive and put me right at ease.

Kristin, my consultant, was fantastic. She listened to my ideas and understood my style instantly. I loved all the dresses she picked out but fell madly in love with my third option. She understood that I needed time think about everything, she wasn’t pushy at all.

I went to two other shops that day and realized that nothing came close to that dress or the customer service that Kristin provided me. So I was back the next day and bought my dream dress!

If you want a welcoming, knowledgeable, relaxing experience you need to go here!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the review Christine! It was our pleasure helping you and we are happy that you are happy with your experience. Thank you for returning to be a Love & Lace Bride. We hope to see lots of photos!

Cindy & Kristin

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Pricing

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Price Rates

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love & Lace Bridal Boutique 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Vintage Veils
    Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working in the wedding industry myself and working closely with many different brides, I highly recommend Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique! Not only are they a dedicated company, I am HUGE fan in the boutiques concept! Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique are just what the Annapolis, MD. area were in need of. It is so comforting to have a bridal boutique in the area that I can confidently send our brides to! I will always support their business and I can't wait to work with them over and over again in the near future.

• 135 Mitchell's Chance Rd Edgewater, Maryland, 21037 See on map
    By Appointment only - Evening and Sunday appointments available.