135 Mitchell's Chance Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique offers new, off the rack and consigment bridal gowns.

Your appointment will begin with a brief consultation. This will allow the consultant to get to know a little about the bride, her wedding day and her style. If you have references please feel free to bring them. After our consultation we will head to the boutique and begin pulling dresses that we will try on. The average appointment time runs 90 minutes. So please come with time to enjoy this experience! You deserve it!

At Love & Lace, we are focused on providing bridal service with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.

Follow Love & Lace Bridal Boutique on

979c05273db06e02 08af849d6f96620472ff69dc98dc710c

71 Reviews for Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

• Futuremrsabell

Jessica · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Love and Lace is a God sent when it comes to shopping for a wedding dress. I called on a Tuesday and had an appointment booked for that Saturday. When I arrived my 3 guests and I were the only ones in the shop for my entire appointment. All focus was on me and I felt so taken care of and was not at all pressured. Cindy and my family picked out several dresses and the first dress I tried on I love completely in love with I cried like a baby when I saw myself in the mirror. Cindy had me try on about 7-8 others all different styles just to be sure and she and my family agreed that none of those other dresses came close to comparing to the first dress I tried on. I put the first dress back on and she "did me up" with a veil, head piece and and a bouquet and when I came out there wasn't a dry eye in the boutique! Cindy and her team really helped me with working with my budget. I was still UNDER budget with my dress, veil and a headpiece! Everything is so reasonably priced and it makes the whole experience that much better. (My dress is a designer dress and it was cheaper than the dresses at David's Bridal) I'm so thankful that I went to Cindy at Love and Lace for my wedding dress shopping experience instead of David's Bridal. I went to David's Bridal for my bridesmaids dresses and I was so overwhelmed and was so so happy I didn't go there for my wedding dress. Love and Lace is so much more warm, loving and personal! I can't thank Cindy and her team enough for this amazing experience it really made my day even more special! I can't wait to put my dress on again and get married in it! I know I'm going to blow everyone away!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words- what a way to begin my weekend! You're so welcome and I'm so happy that you and your loved ones are happy. You're going to be a beautiful brides and we are looking forward to helping more during this special time.
    Cindy
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

Dream dress!

I had already been to two other places before I decided last minute on a snow day to make an appointment at L&L. Best decision ever! The boutique is new and beautiful, the people are helpful and laid back, and the dress selection can't be beat. Bonus: I came in with what I thought was a fairly conservative budget and was able to buy an embellished ballgown that was under it by a few hundred dollars.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • ChefKait

Kaitlin · Married on 12/07/2019

Fantastic customer service!

Absolutely wonderful experience at Love & Lace! Nicole was fantastic throughout the whole appointment and really listened to me! I definitely recommend this shop to anyone in the area, fantastic customer service. Their new location is beautiful and so much easier to get in and out of than the old store!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you for trusting us with such a special purchase!
    Cindy

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Pricing

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique Price Rates

Love & Lace Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Love & Lace Bridal Boutique 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Vintage Veils Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working in the wedding industry myself and working closely with many different brides, I highly recommend Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique! Not only are they a dedicated company, I am HUGE fan in the boutiques concept! Love & Lace Bridal Consignment and Boutique are just what the Annapolis, MD. area were in need of. It is so comforting to have a bridal boutique in the area that I can confidently send our brides to! I will always support their business and I can't wait to work with them over and over again in the near future.

• 135 Mitchell's Chance Rd Edgewater, Maryland, 21037 See on map
    By Appointment only - Evening and Sunday appointments available.
    Location of (Love & Lace Bridal Boutique)