218 N Lee St Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number

About Lapel

Lapel introduces a new class of black tie rental. We abandon the poor taste and ill fit of traditional tuxedos by starting fresh. Our tuxedos are designed in-house and manufactured to our specifications. Slim fitting silhouettes in classic designs, made from 100% wool, and fitted by professional local tailors.

lapel 2
lapel 10
lapel 7

8 Reviews for Lapel

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Graham and Lapel provided the tuxedos for the groom, wedding party and the fathers for our wedding in May of 2018 in Washington DC.

Graham is a master! He was great at adjusting things last minute, and dealing with a large group of guys in his studio at one time. The guys looked great and it was because of Lapel. We highly recommend Graham and his team!

Lapel 1

Carl · Married on 04/07/2018

It was wonderful working with Graham. Friendly, flexible, great selection, and will make sure that you are looking great.

Kathy · Married on 07/08/2017

From my fiancé: I was initially drawn to Lapel for my wedding because they specialized in slimmer fitting tuxes. I definitely didn't want the boxy suit jacket and baggy trousers look in my wedding photos. Graham, at the Alexandria shop, was awesome to work with. He listened to what I was looking for, while keeping in mind the overall color scheme and theme for my wedding. We finally settled on a midnight blue tux. My groomsmen and I received lots of compliments on the fit and color of our tuxes. My brother-in-law is 6' 6" tall, and his tux fit perfectly with a few well-executed alterations by Graham. I would highly recommend Graham and Lapel to any guy looking for a better-fitting tux.

Lapel FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Groom, Groomsmen