Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

38 Reviews for La Belle Fleur Events

Annie · Married on 12/03/2016

What can I say about Ashley and her team? There do not seem to be words beautiful enough or sentiments true enough to describe how I felt about working with La Belle Fleur Events. From the very first moment that I met Ashley, I felt at ease. She has this way of pulling together a seemingly disconnected collection of words, thoughts and ideas and creating a masterpiece. By simply describing how we wanted to FEEL on our wedding day, Ashley was able to create a wedding day we could only dream of. From the tiny details, to the way that she seamlessly handled every vendor and logistic, she was a true miracle worker. We absolutely could not have gotten through the day without her. And not only that - we could not have gotten throughout the year without her. I am honest when I say that I never had to worry once. She took every fear, every concern, every type-A tendency from us and carried it herself. And all with an incredible amount of grace, sense of humor, and perseverance. Everything she does is with great intention, thoughtfulness and personality. She treated our wedding as if it were her own - carefully curating the perfect details to fulfill our dreams, and making thoughtful suggestions where appropriate. And we had so, so much fun planning together!

There was a moment when I walked into the venue for the first time. The ceremony musicians were practicing and the space looked like a dream and I got to fully live in that moment, and every moment of our wedding, without a worry or concern. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Without a doubt - the best day of our lives. And a lot of that has to do with Ashley and her team.

We are so, so honored to not only have had the chance to work with her, but to also call her a dear friend. Any bride and groom would be lucky to have them on their wedding team. It doesn't get any better than this. Trust me. :)

Sent on 12/15/2016

Peggy · Married on 09/17/2016

Ashley was the wedding planner for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. I can't tell you how much Ashley's professionalism and attention to detail as well as her poise and calm demeanor under pressure allowed us to enjoy the evening. She handled several situations and incidents that could have become problematic had she not been as proactive as she was. Things just seemed to happen, but it was Ashley that made sure everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend her and would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Ashley was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. She understood our style from the beginning and did a wonderful job of pointing us in the right direction for the type of vendors that would make our wedding so special. She handled a few situations during our night (that could have been big problems) under the radar that left my husband and I free to have a care free, fun night with our guests. Her professionalism, poise, and sense of humor in wrangling a lively wedding party, multiple vendors, and even a random dog that ran into our reception during a speech, made our wedding night go off without a hitch! We loved working with Ashley and her team and would recommend her time and time again!

Sent on 01/12/2017