Queen St., Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number

About Kope Coffee Company

Kopé Coffee provides specialty coffee service for events of all shapes and sizes. If there's coffee-drinkers there, so are we! Our signature service is the...

Espresso Bar - sit back and watch our talented baristas hand-craft lattes, mochas, and machiato for your guests. We use 100% Hawaiian grown and roasted coffees and prepare every drink to-order, the way you and your guests deserve.

Prices start at $200/hour, minimum 2 hours.

20141009103308
img9450
img9453

2 Reviews for Kope Coffee Company

Lynn · Married on 08/02/2014

Kyle, the owner of Kope Coffee Company, was such a pleasure to work with. We didn’t book him until a few weeks before our wedding, but he was nice enough to keep our wedding date open so that we could book him. We hired Kyle’s company for 3 hours and went with his Italian Soda service. We wished we could have done the Italian Soda service and the Espresso Bar, but because our venue added an additional fee per person, it didn’t seem feasible to us. So we decided to just go with the Italian Soda service.

Kyle was very professional at our wedding. At his table, he made a congratulations sign for us. It was so nice! He also offered 9 different flavors for his Italian Sodas. Our guests loved it! We didn’t think that it would be such a hit, but it was. Kyle told us that he had made 175 drinks before he began to run out of things. He ran out of cups, cup lids, straws, and even whipped cream! Our guests really liked him! We only had a guest count of about 125 people, so we were shocked that he had gone through so many drinks before the night was over. Luckily, with the help of our venue and our wedding coordinators, he was able to get more cups and was able to make our guests more drinks!

Kyle is super easy-going and easy to work with. We are SO glad that we hired him. Next time we hire him, we will be sure to offer our guests with more than one drink option. He is VERY affordable too. If you want something that is more of a novelty for your wedding, then you should hire Kyle! He is awesome!

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • I

Icelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired KOPE's espresso bar service for our wedding guest to enjoy during our reception at the Honolulu Country Club. We also added gelato for 400 guests to enjoy a delicious dessert treat. The adult guest could enjoy their gelato with espresso called an affogato and the kids could just order the gelato only. Our wedding guest loved the taste of the espresso. Two negatives: 1) No menu sign was provided so guest could see the options the bar made; 2) The lady worker wasn't very friendly to a small handful of wedding guest who mentioned to us after the wedding was over. Overall experience was still amazing!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kope Coffee Company FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Dessert
  • What bar services do you provide? Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, Glassware, Linens

• Mango Season Weddings
    Mango Season Weddings Wedding Bands

I have had the pleasure of being a guest at two events where Kope Coffee was a featured vendor. I LOVE coffee so imagine my surprise when I see there is a coffee bar for the evening, and they are serving not just coffee but sophisticated versions of coffee drinks and dessert drinks. I was ecstatic! I was served and helped by the owner and he gave me a run down of how he makes the coffee and how he came up with his concoctions. He was professional, friendly, knowledgable, and I thought he and his company added just the right touch of innovation and uniqueness to the evenings. I highly recommend Kope Coffee for your next event, party or wedding!

• Queen St. Honolulu, 96814 See on map