We are the bartenders

Mililani, HI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

We are the bartenders is a mobile bartending service that comes to your event. We are affordable, personable and flexible with the best skills in mixology prepared to service you. Our services are perfect for those who want to create and customize their own style and taste at their weddings.

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cocktail Reception

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$9

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Cocktail Reception

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Catherine
    Catherine C. Married on 03/23/2019

Look no further!

Krystle and Zachary are awesome! Super friendly and easy to work with, I highly recommend them for their great service, affordability, and professionalism. Krystle put my mind at ease right away while planning my destination wedding. I was so impressed and grateful for the time she spent taking photos of inventory for me. They are responsive to boot. Easily the best vendor I worked with.
  • Valerie
    Valerie Married on 11/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service and even more amazing PEOPLE!

My husband and I decided to hire a bartender 1.5 weeks before our wedding day and we came across "We are the Bartenders." I feel incredibly lucky that we found such a gem. Krystle contacted me in a very timely manner. Communication was definitely a strongpoint and I'm so glad we chose them! The packages were reasonably priced and Krystle also found ways to save us money, which was greatly appreciated. Krystle and Zach were the absolute dream team on our wedding day. THEY WERE SO NICE! My family and friends absolutely LOVED them and can't stop talking about how awesome they are! I wish we could bring them to every event. Being from the East Coast, it was really difficult to find awesome vendors being so far away. WE are the Bartenders definitely exceeded my expectations. Mahalo, Krystle and Zach!

We are the bartenders's reply:

I cannot express to you how much your review means to us. We are new to the business as you know and any support is greatly appreciated. I am so glad that we were able to service you and your family. You all were such amazing people! I hope we can continue to service many more just like you and your family. May happiness find you and your husband wherever you may go!

Mahalo,

Deals

We are the bartenders 1
Exclusive

94-342 HOKUALA ST Mililani, HI, 96789
Location of (We are the bartenders)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding