Kuoha Culinary

Aiea, HI View map

I specialize in small upscale catering events and private chef services. I like to get into the mindset and expectations of the client for the event so I can create and customize a menu that exceeds their standards, but stays within price points. Kuoha Culinary prides itself in being one of the only catering companies that has one chef handle all facets of food production from start to finish and is on-site at all events handling food personally to ensure quality food, service, and guest satisfaction. At the end of the day the client needs to be happy with the service I provide, if not I cannot accept pay for a job that isn't done well. I am all about getting the "Wow" from my clients.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$20

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Korean
Local
Mexican
Seafood

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

China
Flatware
Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melisa R. Married on 07/28/2022

Customizable Great Tasting Menu based on Budget

My husband and I chose Ed to take care of our catering needs for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we've ever made! What first caught our attention was the fact that he creates a customized menu based off budget. When we gave us a preliminary menu and quote, it exceeded our expectations. We even got to taste the items and it was soooo bomb! We literally looked forward to it on our wedding day. Ed was also such a pleasure to work with. He even replies super fast which was greatly appreciated given the anxiousness of planning a wedding. He was patient, especially when I had millions of questions and were indecisive at times. Even so, he showcased his expertise and assisted us with our questions. After working with Ed and seeing how he does things, I don't see myself looking elsewhere for catering needs. Thank you Ed for being our caterer for our special day and dealing with us for the past 2 years!
    Malia Married on 04/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ono food and excellent service

Let me start off by saying my husband and I are very picky when it comes to food. We were a little nervous hiring a private chef to cook for our gathering based solely on reviews and not having a set menu to choose from. Chef Ed gives you recommendations based on your food preference and budget. Chef Ed was quick to respond and was communicative throughout the entire process. He arrived to our event on time and headed straight to the kitchen without me even knowing (I was busy getting ready). He was very professional in his presentation, had an explanation for each dish, and gave everyone a menu. Service was excellent! It was as if we were eating at a fine dining restaurant but in a comfortable atmosphere. Every single dish was so delicious and we all couldn鈥檛 stop thinking about his food for days! If we could only pick three of our favorites it would be the Kabayaki Bacon, Ahi Tataki, and the Lilikoi Cr猫me Brulee Tarts. He provided us with more than enough food; we were full before the entrees came out and there were tons of leftovers to enjoy the next day. Don鈥檛 even question it, hire Chef Ed for your next gathering and you won鈥檛 regret it! Bonus- it was also nice to support a fellow Native Hawaiian owned company.
    Mark I. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Service was professional and the food was so ONO!

Everything was excellent! This guy is the real deal!!
  • illustration stars

Dream It! Wedding & Event Planning
5.0 out of 5 rating , 45 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

P.O. Box 1831 Aiea, 96701
Location of (Kuoha Culinary)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding