Honolulu, HI 96821 Map · Phone number

About Hale Aina Caterers

Hale Aina Caterers is dedicated to bringing the best Catering Service the islands have to offer to our clients. Whether an in-home private dining experience or a corporate catering, we pride ourselves on excellence in cuisine and catering service. From luncheon to luau, our team of talented chefs can tailor a menu to fit any taste.

Follow Hale Aina Caterers on

mahi risotto close u
c644528176178030 1389315407791 4238573350855544092814220423

2 Reviews for Hale Aina Caterers

Tiffannie · Married on 03/25/2015

Judy and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were extremely helpful & flexible when it came to our menu choices for our wedding. Judy was very patient with us as we had many changes, allergies, and visions for what we wanted from catering for our dinner & reception. Everything was BEAUTIFULLY displayed, servers & bartenders were very friendly, and the food was A-mazing! We still have guests talking about the food from our wedding night. We all agree that it was not typical boring "wedding food". Hale Aina goes above & beyond not only with their service, but their presentation & food quality as well. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Delia · Married on 10/13/2012

3.5

I cannot say enough good things about Kanani and his amazing team. We met Kanani at an expo and he was so friendly. He had samples of his chocolate haupia tartlets at the expo and they were soooo delicious. After shopping around for a bit, I kept coming back to Hale Aina and finally we decided to book.

We decided on a menu & the necessary rentals pretty quickly. I gave Kanani a price range I wanted to work in and a few of the items we liked off his menu and he put it all together. We could not have been happier with the menu! I didn't really have to touch base again until close to the wedding -which was nice to not have to worry about it. By the time the wedding came around, Kanani had hired Jarrod as an assistant. Jarrod touched base several times in the 72 hours leading up to the wedding to make sure we had everything ready to go. I didn't see him much the day of, but my family said he was great - ran around and made sure everyone was happy.

Now, to the food - AMAZING!!! We never had the time to do a tasting beforehand so I was a tad nervous. Kanani and his team did not disappoint. Everyone was talking about how delicious the food was that night and still now a week later. We did several hand passed appetizers - the ones that stood out were the salmon & ahi tartare on wonton crisps and the kalua pig wontons. For dinner, we did Opah with a mango salso and a rib eye. The fish was moist and flavorful and the rib eye melted in your mouth. The mashed potatoes were sooo creamy and had a great flavor. The real winners were the desserts. We did the mac nut spring rolls with lilikoi sauce and chocolate haupia tartlets - I could've eaten a whole tray all to myself.

At the end of the day, you want your guests to have had a fabulous meal and I know we succeeded on that front thanks to Kanani and his team. The service staff were so attentive - I never once had an empty water glass or wanted for anything. I would highly recommend Hale Aina for any even

Sent on 11/12/2012

Hale Aina Caterers FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Italian, Mediterranean