1016 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607 Map · Phone number

About Jane Allen Events

Jane Allen Events specializes in the planning and execution of weddings and special events throughout the Chicago land area and surrounding suburbs of Illinois. Whether you have been dreaming about your wedding day ever since you can remember or don't even know where to begin, Jane Allen Events is here to help. From the proposal to the "I Do's" we are here to offer advice, guidance, and personal assistance to make your wedding day everything you have dreamed of, and much more. So sit back, relax, and watch the details in your dreams come to life!
Follow Jane Allen Events on

Wedding ceremony
PY667

17 Reviews for Jane Allen Events

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

There are not enough words for me to express how much I LOVE JANE! Although I was married in Chicago, I currently reside in Texas. Jane went out of her way to clear several weekends of her schedule, usually with little notice from me of my travel dates, to attend all my appointments with vendors. She was super helpful in modifying contracts for my protection, as well as ask questions about services that I would have never known to ask. She has excellent knowledge of vendors in the Chicago-land area. I interviewed multiple planners, but Jane was the most down-to-earth and understood my want to save a dime. She responded to all my emails and phone calls immediately. She was even available for those freak-out moments at six in the morning and 12:30 AM.

On the day of the wedding, everyone commented that it was the most well-organized event that they had ever participated in. All family members and wedding party peeps were provided schedules and lists of things to bring. She and her assistant fielded all questions and phone calls on the day of the wedding to keep the groom and I protected from chaos. She also arrived with a monster suitcase filled with any possible emergency item that you could ever need. My bridesmaids loved it! Everything on my day went smoothly (or if it didn't, I didn't know about it). Even after the wedding, she continues to be helpful with following up on contract agreements and getting things done that I can't seem to do alone. She is amazing and was well worth the money. She was not only a great planner, but has become a good friend.

Terri · Married on 11/10/2012

Choosing Jane Allen Events as my wedding planner was definitely the best decision that I made, and put me in a position to have an event that exceeded my hopes. After attending my cousin's beautiful wedding a year before, I only hoped her planner (Jane) could do the same for me--she did that and more. She listened to my goals and recommended a team of vendors who would ensure that those goals were met. She helped me prioritize the tasks and keep on track. I was so pleased with everything - the venue, the decor, the music, the invitations and calligraphy, even my welcome bags were a big hit. She is a true professional - I was so pleased.

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2012

Jane is the best wedding planner and we were so happy with her services. My fiance and I were an out of town couple, and neither of our families were in the area to help with planning. I contacted Jane about 2 months before the wedding date and right away she picked up the planning where I had left off. The result of her wedding planning expertise allowed our wedding day to be flawless. She took care of all the big and small details of the planning leading up to the wedding, as well as everything on the wedding day itself. She reviewed vendor contracts and would know whether they were a fair price or not. She also has experience working with certain vendors and her referred vendors do amazing work. Our wedding day schedules were detailed, and she arranged all the schedules for our bridal party, family members, and vendors. There was always someone from Jane's team with us to tell us where to go, and what to do. Her professionalism, quick responsiveness, and attention to detail really made the difference and allowed everyone to be stress-free and to enjoy the entire wedding day. Having Jane as our wedding planner was the best decision my fiance and I ever made and we are extremely happy with how flawless and stress-free our wedding turned out.

Jane Allen Events FAQ