Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Inspired Occasions

Custom events inspired by you

Welcome to Inspired Occasions; the Capital District’s premiere boutique event planning and coordination company!  Since 2008 our outstanding team of event professionals has become known for providing exceptional personal service to all of our clients.  No matter the occasion, grand or intimate, our number one goal is taking great care of you, your family and your guests.  Whether day-of coordination or full service planning and design, we are here to guide you every step of the way and to ensure that you have a stress free, flawless and truly memorable event.

Contact us today to schedule your complimentary initial consultation. I look forward to learning about your event and working with you to make it fabulous!

Taia Younis

Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Guest List (1)
Cultural (1)

Taia and her team were the most professional and responsive team that took all the stress out of wedding planning there ever could be! I planned a wedding from VA in NY and she made everything so simple. I purchased the day of package but she also allowed me to add on services such as reviewing contracts and reading the fine print for me, contacted vendors for me who I hadn't heard from, negotiated prices and helped create a custom menu that fit our budget! That barely even scrapes the top of what she did for us. The big day was stress free and flawless (at least if there was a problem I sure didn't know about it) . The personal touches her team added were perfect and she kept me on point the whole process "hey Che did you get your... Did you hear from?.. " and I am the kind of person that needs that kind of reminding! I would recommend her over and over again. Even when I was at the point of frustration with my own family or vendors she was there to tell me everything was fine and we had this! If I could pay to have her at all of my friends weddings I would.
Thank you Taia for everything the day was AMAZING!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chezenne, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I have just had a wonderful wedding in Albany on Aug 12 with the help of Taia and her team. They really saved my life. As a Chinese student in Albany, I have no relatives and only a few friends here. We started preparing the wedding 3 months prior to the day. What's worse, my fiancee could not come to the U.S. until one week before the wedding because of her new F1 visa identity. Before meeting Taia, I need to prepare everything from scratch almost all by myself in just 3 months. It was truly crazy... Thank Lord for letting us meet Taia. I gave her a call, and we had a meeting very soon. Then, I chose the essential package. Surprisingly, everything became much easier with her help. Taia is really helpful. According to my observation, she has done every word in the contract and even beyond. For example, she has reminded me of the difference in fee caused by different payment options in one of the vendor's contract. Another example is that she helped us keep track of the latest budget update, which should done by ourselves. Taia is really professional. Every time when we met, it was she that always waited for me, which made me feel a little sorry for her... When we tasted the reception dishes, Taia refused to taste with us despite after my several invitations. Taia is really creative and knowledgable. It is amazing that what she want are just a few words about our pictures in mind, then she will gave us a perfect design within our budget. For example, we told Taia that we wanted our reception to be held in a place with elements such as big windows, sunshine, forests, etc. Then, she led us to Cornerstone at Empire Plaza, which completely met our preferences. Taia and her team are really experienced. They made everything pretty smooth on our big day. I guess that few would have such a distressing occassion as I had. Taia and her team have proved their ability in saving my wife and me. Then, why not let them help you create another wonderful wedding?

Profile Picture Wenbo, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews

15 Photos

Alyssa and Mike

55 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Click here to view my video.

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Recommended on Wedding Wire: We have been delighted to have Inspired Occasions work with several couples who have gotten married at the Historic Barns of Nipmoose. Most recently Sarah Shellinger and her assistants helped with two very successful weddings. Their attention to detail was noteworthy. They accommodating, flexible and well organized. We look forward to working with them again.

We love working with Taia at Inspired Occasions! Super detailed and always communicated well with us leading up to the wedding and during the wedding day. Always nice to know you can rely on a planner day of the wedding to help things run smoothly.

We have worked with Taia at Inspired Occasions on multiple weddings and has always been a pleasure. She is kind, professional and prepared to make your wedding go smoothly. Every wedding that we have worked with her has been a success.

As an on site wedding coordinator, I can say working with Taia makes our job a pure dream. She is organized, very friendly, easy to work with and is as concerned as we are about making everything perfect for the bride & groom. We are happy to partner with Taia on any wedding and always look forward to working with her. She is a true professional and I would highly recommend her.

90 PROS I KNOW

Events

Clifton Park, NY 12065   See On Map
518-487-8128 (phone) 518-288-1281 (fax)
Inspired Occasions is a wedding and event planning Company from Albany, New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Saratoga Springs, Adirondacks, and Hudson Valley. Inspired Occasions is a professional team of wedding coordinators that has been part of the Capital District wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Day-of Coordination and the highest level of customer care.