11718 Fireside Dr., Whittier, CA 90604 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Harmonious Events

Harmonious Events was created in the summer of 2012 when we began to plan our own wedding…. Little did we know how stressful, time consuming and pain staking it could be. As many couples these days, we were on an extremely tight budget and had to piece everything together ourselves along the way, not really knowing where to start or who to call for what!

We decided that we don't want others to endure the stress, frustration and worry we did.

At Harmonious Events we believe that every event should be smooth and put together exactly the way it was envisioned. We love to make dreams, ideas and visions become reality…

And if you haven't exactly figured out what they might be yet, our imagination, innovation, and creativity will be all you need to relax and rest assure that your event will be a memorable one for all attending!!

Follow Harmonious Events on

• Mellie Bee Events
  • CC Marie Events
  • Center of Attention

1 Reviews for Harmonious Events

• Stephannie

Stephannie · Married on 12/29/2018

They are angels!

Let me just start off by saying that words will not be able to describe how grateful I am for the Harmonious Team. They made my wedding day so incredibly special. They were all so kind to me, my husband and family. I know people say well you paid them so they should be. lol But NO they went above and beyond then they needed to. Their hearts are so big and I will never be able to thank them enough for it. If you're wondering whether or not to use them for your event, just DO IT. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/04/2019