2001 NE Aloclek Drive #235, Beaverton, OR 97006 Map · Phone number

About Griffin Event Management

Griffin Event Management is a premier wedding planning company in Beaverton, Oregon. Owner Melissa Griffin has experience in everything from nonprofit fundraiser management to college campus event planning and more. She and coordinator Brittany Johnston work together to create one of a kind experiences for their couples. They curate inspired events tailored to suit your style, within a budget you’ll be happy about. Choose Griffin Event Management to make your wedding day truly spectacular.

Griffin Event Management offers full and partial planning as well as day-of coordination services for couples of all kinds. Melissa and Brittany will meet with you for a one-on-one consultation to learn about your wedding ideas and expectations. All proposals and packages are customized to suit your needs and fit within your budget.

Follow Griffin Event Management on

Griffin Event Management 4
Griffin Event Management 5
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 04/06/2019

Melissa was GREAT! You NEED her!

I am so incredibly grateful for Melissa! She went above and beyond and was very helpful with every detail that you don’t even know about yet. She is professional and very good at being a wedding coordinator. At the same time, we is fun and friendly. The perfect combination of organized and hard-working yet friendly and helps you enjoy planning and your wedding festivities. If you’re wondering if you need a wedding planning, the answer is YES! I can’t imagine navigating all the to-do’s without her and I even had my mom helping me with everything. There are so many details that I didn’t even know existed and she was calm and helpful in helping us navigate it all.
    Our indoor venue fell through 3 weeks before our wedding and she brought her expertise and did so much extra work to help us change our venue to outside (in the April rain). THANK YOU!!!
    Hire Melissa and you’ll be SO grateful that you did!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Emily Bryant · Married on 10/20/2018

A Must for Your Wedding

I have to start by saying if you’re reading this and you’re unsure whether you want to invest in a wedding planner for your big day, my now husband and I were in your shoes but I’m here to tell you that Melissa is BEYOND WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. From the minute we sat down with her at our first meeting, we knew we had to have her! She took care of everything you can think of (and made it look easy) and we always knew she was a quick email or phone call away. Having her in our corner made us feel so at ease and allowed us to enjoy every single moment of the planning process AND wedding day itself. At the eleventh hour, I had to find a new makeup/hair team and Melissa had a list of available artists she trusted/worked with before in LESS than 24 hours. I was so worried about making sure I brought all my bridesmaids their robes and gifts that I forgot my own, and Melissa without hesitation picked it up and delivered to me the morning of. She took care of our big exit (a pedicab through sparkly downtown Portland back to our hotel-so beautiful!). She offers so much creative input in whatever ideas or vision you have. Most importantly though, she continually reminded us that this is OUR day, that what we wanted came first and before anything else, and made us feel like gold. These are only a few examples of how Melissa went above and beyond. The without-a-doubt best decision we made for our wedding!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Griffin Event Management's reply:

You and Tony are such a fun, vibrant yet extremely classy couple and every aspect of your wedding reflected that. Thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

Fantastic wedding planner

Melissa was an absolutely AMAZING wedding planner!! She worked tirelessly with my husband and I throughout our engagement process to make sure we had our perfect day. Countless requests, questions and momentary freak outs were responded to promptly and efficiently. She took care of every single little detail I could possibly think of! Looking back our our wedding day, I cannot stress the vital role Melissa played. She planned the entire day of schedule, helped coordinate the vendors, and made sure everything went smoothly. I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes and that was WONDERFUL. Melissa made our dream wedding a reality!! She is kind, incredibly organized and responsive, and knows weddings like the back of her hand. I can not recommend her enough!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Griffin Event Management's reply:

Thank you Holly! You’re wedding was beautiful and elegant and getting to work with you and Andrew was a joy.

Award

Griffin Event Management FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 65.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3