1015 Hunter Street, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number

About Green with Envy Events

Green with Envy Events is a fresh and innovative event planning company, with an organic twist. We produce compelling special events; from social to corporate…and everything in between. Whether you need full-service planning, or just some last minute help, our planning experts will guide you in transforming your vision into reality. Our events are inventive, tastefully stylish and best of all…always fun!

At Green with Envy Events, we've made it our business to produce stylish events that minimize the impact on our earth, without sacrificing any of your personal style and vision. Our core belief is that celebrations should leave a lasting impression on the guests, not the planet. Green with Envy Events brings a fresh approach to a timeless tradition, by creating a perfect balance of style and sustainability. After all, you only get one chance to make a first impression, so why not make your guests Green with Envy?

Please call or email us to set up a meeting to discuss your next event.
Follow Green with Envy Events on

Wedding in Amalfi, Italy
JoanneDunnPhotographers

3 Reviews for Green with Envy Events

Julia · Married on 09/05/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Green with Envy. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or event. Green with Envy thought of every detail and made the day perfect! We used green with envy to help confirm our vendors, and coordinate the wedding rehearsal / wedding day, and much more. They are worth every penny. We really could not have done it without them.

Reham · Married on 05/22/2010

Carlee is one of a kind. When I first met with her she was very organized and professional. She answered all the questions that my husband and I had. One of the things that was very important to my husband was that I would be comfortable with the wedding coordinator I chose. I was very comfortable with Carlee, she makes you feel like you’re the only event that she is coordinating, even though she might have several. She communicated back and forth with all the vendors, which took a huge load off my shoulders. The wedding was AMAZING, because of Carlee everything ran smoothly. I honestly don’t know what I would have done without her! I will defiantly recommend her to whoever needs an event to go perfect!

Lila · Married on 07/10/2009

Green with Envy helped me plan and coordinate my wedding and did an amazing job. They were always professional and knew questions to ask each vendor that I hadn't even thought of.
    On the day of the wedding, Carlee and Laura helped SO much that now I can't even imagine how we would have done it without them. They made everything run so smoothly and worked hard to make sure that my husband, the guests, and I were all having a great time.
    If you are looking for GREAT wedding planners that have the added bonus of helping to make your wedding make less of an environmental impact then you really should have Green with Envy help plan your wedding.

Green with Envy Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• 1015 Hunter Street San Diego, CA 92103 See on map