Green-Eyed Girl Productions

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Green-Eyed Girl Productions

Wedding & Event Coordination based in Salem Oregon

Thank you for visiting us on Wedding Wire!

Green-Eyed Girl Productions is a multi-faceted organization that offers a variety of services. We plan all sorts of events from Birthday parties to, of course, Weddings. We strive to provide you with an event that reflects your personal style and own creative designs without all of the time, stress, shopping and personal legwork. Our goal is to help you in any way that we can, and plan the event of your dreams the easiest way possible, all the while alleviating stress.

If there is one important aspect to highlight about our company it is the emphasis on efficiency and sustainability. Planning an event, anything from a gender reveal baby announcement party to a wedding, requires time, money and energy which can be consolidated if you know where to look, shop and network. Our company goals revolve around production of a beautiful looking event, but more so a good feeling event. So that you know when you look back, you spent every minute, phone call and penny the easiest way possible on everyone involved. We want your expense to be a relaxing part of your experience, not the bottom line, so we have implemented many systems into our approach to accomplish that goal. Please, look around our site and review the numerous opportunities we offer to save our clients money, as well as resources, all while paying attention to GREEN methods.

_______________________________________________________________

Your Event & GREEN

Company Motto: “The NUMBER 1 money saving strategy is to have a “REUSABLE” event and shop at home or REUSE” – Green-Eyed Girl

Our goal as a company is to create an event for you that is everything you have ever dreamed, but also with the least impact on your home, area, venue and even your wallet. Fortunately, many things that we promote often SAVE you a lot of money along the way as well as reducing some of the waste that a wedding can produce.

Recycle: It is not a requirement if you work with us, but we encourage our clients to have a Recycling Station if they have cans, bottles, paper plates, etc. We also advise clients to consider using recycled materials on their Big Day. Our website offers a great variety of links & vendors who offer recycled paper products and favors!

Reduce: Eliminating waste is always the best way to go. We encourage a lower percentage of purchasing with regard to favors and decorations that are either left over or thrown away after the event. If you have anything left over from your event, please don’t throw it away! I’ve been collecting random assortments of favor boxes, etc to reuse at smaller events, just to reduce waste! We also encourage renting linen napkins and glassware, as cocktail napkins and plastic cups produce such a large pile of refuse.

Reuse: We love ECLECTIC events! There are so many great things to use in your event that are just lying around your house or garage! Baskets, vases, rocks, tree branches, and more! Instead of running to the store, consider a walk through of your own home; or better yet, everyone else’s too. Find common theme items from your parents’ homes, or use items from a friend’s wedding. They will love seeing them on the Big Day and feel like they really helped you, because they did. If you must purchase new things for your event, try to make them reusable later: centerpieces you can take home (or send home with family) that can be planted in the back yard. Give favors that are planted or edible.

Here are a just few systems we implement into our Event Planning Style:

• Recycling Stations for catered items: Food & Drink
  • We provide resources for biodegradable utensil options
  • Contacts for Recycle Bins Rentals in our area
  • Promote Reusable items: Actual plates, drink ware, utensils and cloth napkins to reduce waste
  • Multi-purposing cocktail hour and dessert foods
  • Reduction of Waste and Reusing Wedding Byproducts: All things left over
  • Identifying purchases that are investments in the overall event vision
  • Plan for at least two functions per purchase
  • Make purchases that can be reused or re-gifted after the event
  • Working with caterers who donate remaining food to shelters instead of disposing

Categories: Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Religious (1)

Green-Eyed Girl Productions I'm Engaged E-course is absolutely amazing for those DIY-weddings. I used it for mine and that checklist was by far the best tool I had for all planning stages. I would highly recommend using any of her products, especially her project block e-course if you need extra help with your wedding planning/organization.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kandice did an amazing job of decorating for our wedding! We choose the "Just the Pretty" package and it was worth every penny!! Thank you Kandice!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, To-Do Lists

Kandice was AMAZING! I could not have pulled this wedding off without her. During the planning process I was in my first year of law school and my fiancé was finishing up his masters degree, needless to say, we were a little busy. Kandice set out the planning process with concise weekly project blocks that were easy to manage. And if I couldn't do something, Kandice picked up all the slack. Our wedding day went by flawlessly–if there was a problem, I didn't know it. Kandice and her Dream Team vendors made everything come together seamlessly. The majority of Kandice's weddings are more rustic, and the style I was going for was more classic, yet she still managed to capture my vision perfectly. THANK YOU KANDICE!

Profile Picture User7126046, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1385848909679 bf3dce34521e522eaecc4663631903f
220x220 sq 1385848912341 d5fbbad0c3b51bab79a53d54fea3c6c

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1528286364 260ee300cdce15d3 1385848909679 bf3dce34521e522eaecc4663631903f

5% Off in January, February and March!

Redeem In-Store
Receive 5% off your Rental items rates for events scheduled in January, February, and March
#WW0a4fd64552211d94

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Kandice is incredible! She is definitely one of the main planners we want to work with if we have any choice whatsoever. She takes care of every detail perfectly and she works hard on the wedding day to make sure the bride and groom have nothing to worry about. If you just want to sit back and relax and have fun on your wedding day all you have to do is hire Green Eyed Girl Productions, easy.

I have known Kandace of "Green-Eyed Girl Productions) for a few years now! This summer I had the pleasure of working with one of her brides and I was totally impressed with her organizational skills! Her clients were relaxed and totally enjoying their special day, because they knew Kandace was at the helm! I find her to be to be knowledgeable, professional, and and a joy to work with!

Kandace is amazing to work with and a professional on every level. We love working withe her. You will too!

Candice does a great job taking care of her brides and vendors! She communicates great to the vendors prior to the wedding and does a great job ensuring that the vendors have everything they need. I loved the way she took care of the bride and the family as well. She was so personable and made everything beautiful! I would recommend Green-Eyed girl to everyone!