$5,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Gabi Events

Bringing Your Dream Event to Life

We thrive on individualism, as no event is the same. Gabi Events will help you turn your dreams into an unimaginable reality. We will be there through each step of your wedding checklist so that your day and leading up to it are easy yet unforgettable. Need something other than weddings? Gabi Events will take care of your corporate event so you don’t have to. Implementing all creative elements we work closely with our brides & grooms, and companies to create the perfect event for everyone involved - leaving lasting impressions and unforgettable moments.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (3)
Day-Of Coord. (2)
Destination (1)
Military (1)

Gabi Events is the best! Working with Gabi and her team was smooth and effortless. She was available when we needed her and kept our budget in mind. She truly made our wedding day everything my wife and I imagined. She really took our vision and made it a reality. Thank you Gabi Events!

Profile Picture User7791061, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a vendor I usually don't review other vendors but Gabi went above and beyond for her client to make sure the event went smoothly and that deserves some credit.

Gabi book our company since the 1st vendor ended up cancelling and she made sure we were treated exactly the same and finishing our booking process while communicating with her client to make it less stressful. We had a great time and definitely looking forward to work with her again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sam, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not recommend Gabi enough! She was so helpful, guiding me through the entire wedding planning process! Gabi assisted us with partial planning. Her support, generosity, and creativity truly came together to plan the perfect wedding! I can not thank her enough for everything she has done toward our special day, and I highly recommend her to anyone! She was extremely willing to help us with every detail and continued to help us in every way possible!

Profile Picture Kyle, 8/6/16, 1 Review