9661 Landfall Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About Events by Valerie

My name is Valerie Gordon and I am a Wedding and Event Coordinator. I have a degree in Hotel Management. Customer service is very important to me. I have a passion for wedding and event planning and I've been in the industry for over 7 years. With my creativity and talent I will create the perfect wedding or event that truly represents you! We are a full service wedding and event coordination company. Design and decor are our specialty!

From full to partial planning, and special events, the possibilities are endless. We would love to be a part of your special day! We will provide excellent service so you can relax and enjoy your day!

Call us today for a free consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.

For more information visit our website at:

Contact us by phone, text or email:

P: (714)-244-2531

36 Reviews for Events by Valerie

1 User photo

Events by Valerie 1

Andrew · Married on 03/03/2018

We loved having Valerie as our wedding planner! We planned our out-of-town wedding in 6 weeks so we knew we needed a pro to help us. Wedding planning isn't easy especially when you have to do it in such a short amount of time, but Valerie made it so much better.

When we started out she asked us several questions about what we were envisioning. There were a few things we weren’t totally sure of but she walked us through various options to help us refine our vision. Her experience clearly showed because she knew so many venues in the Southern California region, many of which we didn’t know about until she told us about them. She contacted many of these venues herself and sent us several great options that worked with our timing and budget. When it came time to visit, she came with us and gave is ideas for how we could decorate a place to make it look more like our wedding style.

Once we had a venue picked out, she actively communicated with us. She answered every random question we had immediately, with emails and text messages, even off work hours.

Wedding day coordination is key. She made sure things ran smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything like the timeline of events and our families could just enjoy the events too.

Her pricing was very competitive. We were looking at other wedding planning companies that wanted way more for full planning service. We didn't need all the bells and whistles of planning, but at the same time Valerie did everything we asked of her and offered us what we think was a much more personalized service than we could have gotten from the average wedding planning company.

Valerie really helped us in our planning and made our wedding day ran well. We couldn't have done it without her! Thanks, Valerie!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jeremy · Married on 11/18/2017

This is one if not the most important review I will probably ever do...with that being said, I just got married! To the love of my life, my everything, my girl. We met when we were young and never knew what was in store for us. Two beautiful children and very little time to adjust. After all this, through the ups and downs, we finally made it to our day. We knew we could not do it alone. We needed a wedding planner...my wife came across Valerie’s page. We saw her beautiful images from the weddings she’s done and fell in love with this from the start. I know how reviews work and just because people have the ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ it doesn’t mean they are legit. Something else drove us to her. Call it fate or call it attraction. We spoke to her for the first time and fell in love with how much she cared so much about us and how she made us feel. That’s what it’s all about in the end. You want to know that the person you choose has your back and truly cares about your day. From the beginning to the end I truly felt this. My wife would be texting with Valerie 20 4 7 and this made me feel comfortable knowing she was a real person and not just doing it for the job but for the love. Shes am improviser , she is a great negotiator with the vendors, she’s got your back. You have to trust her and know she’s looking out for you. At the wedding she never stopped working the moment, making sure everything was smooth. Thank you Valerie Gordon I will remember you forever and will cherish the moments you helped influence for a lifetime.

Sincerely,

JD

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Events by Valerie 2

Events by Valerie's reply:

Dear Jeremy! Thank you so much for the amazing review and for sharing your love story with us! I’m so glad you guys were happy with me and my services. Love you guys and your families and I wish you nothing but the best! Even though your wedding day is over I hope we stay in contact!
    Kindly,
    Valerie

Samantha · Married on 09/04/2016

I don't think I could say enough praises about Valerie. I first started working with Valerie in January 2015, knowing my wedding was going to be September 2016. It was a long engagement, but I knew I was going to need help in finding vendors because I didn't know Orange County as well as I knew my hometown. Valerie has such a loving, friendly personality and I always felt like our meetings together were the highlight of her day. I told Valerie what my husband and I wanted for our wedding and she made sure that we got what we wanted. Not only that, but above our expectations. Valerie was the one to recommend the venue that we chose for our ceremony (the Hornblower) which was absolutely a dream! Throughout the whole process up to the wedding day, Valerie would stay in touch with me on what is due or what I should start making decisions on. I never felt overwhelmed throughout the planning process and whenever something stressful came up, Valerie took care of it for me. Whenever I had a question (which was usually a list of questions), Valerie ALWAYS got back to me within 24 hours. As it got closer to the wedding day, it would be more within 12 hours. It was so reassuring to know I could ask her a question (even a silly one) and know she will get back to me.

Now, the wedding day. I was in heaven that day. Due to the combination of Valerie and the vendors, my family and my husband's family didn't have to move a thing (we had a separate venue for the reception). Throughout the day, I was led to where I needed to be for pictures or whatnot and didn't have to worry about any logistics at all. If there was a problem with setup or with the schedule, I didn't have a clue. I was able to fully enjoy my day and celebrate with my husband and our guests on getting married. Valerie was very much behind the scenes, but also checking in with me throughout the day to make sure I was taken care of and any concerns I might have at that time are taken care of.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Events by Valerie FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,582.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,975.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Cary Pennington Photography
    Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

Valerie is such a sweetheart, I love working with her. She does such an amazing job and is great with keeping your wedding day running smoothly. You can't find any better!

• Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema
    Mariela Campbell Photo + Cinema Wedding Photographers

Absolutely friendly, warm and loving personality paired with great communication skills, and attention to details. Valery is professional, and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Valery for all your wedding planning and coordination needs.

• 9661 Landfall Drive Huntington Beach, 92646 See on map