Pottstown, PA 19465 Map · Phone number

About Events by Brittney Marie, LLC

Passionate and devoted Wedding Coordinator servicing the Philadelphia and Lancaster area. Day of Coordination, Partial Planning, and Full Planning packages available. Certified and insured.

Follow Events by Brittney Marie, LLC on

Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 3
Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 4
  • Jenna

Jenna Smith · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely amazing, Brittney is a rockstar

Holy cow, thank goodness for Brittney! From the moment we hired her to be our Day of Coordinator, we knew we were in good hands. Brittney was beyond professional, attentive and easy to work with. The week leading up to my wedding the forecast was projected to be rain. Brittney got ahold of me to consider getting a second outdoor tent for our ceremony because we were doing an outdoor ceremony and reception. I was stubbornly optimistic that the weather would turn around and give me the warm, sunny 70 degree May weather I was hoping for. HA! Come the morning of, Brittney floated in like a beautiful calm angel to tell me that the weather was not cooperating and we here for some options for Plan B, C and D. I was definitely upset at first, but within 15 minutes everything was handled. Brittney had already spoken to the property manager, chatted with the bridesmaids and told me that the groomsmen had a plan and were already hustling to make things work. The entire ceremony was moved, and set up in a whole new location within an hour (chairs, decor, candles, AV, tables etc, ALL OF IT) and was stunning! I knew she had the best intentions for me so when she said she had a plan, even though the new location was site unseen for me, I knew she was the woman to trust and she pulled off a stunning ceremony!! Her assistant also kicked butt and was charging through the mud and rain to make things happen to get everything to work. My family has not stopped talking about how amazing her and her assistant was and they are beyond thrilled about what she was able to pull of for me. Brittney is seriously THE BEST wedding planner and my day would have been an uncoordinated pile of ideas if it wasn’t for her to help us. Thank you, Brittney!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 5
    Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 6
    Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 7
    Events by Brittney Marie, LLC 8

Roz Weiss · Married on 09/09/2018

Brittney is the wedding planner to hire!

We had a non-traditional wedding in September, 2018 and hired Brittney to help us on the day of the event. Brittney took our general idea and brought it to life as a firm plan. Brittney was extremely detail oriented, helped us through every aspect of the event, and helped us plan, set up, and tear down. She really went above and beyond what we expected.

Brittney was extremely flexible as our plans came to life. She made a timeline, and adjusted it as new information became available. She knew exactly what should happen at each minute and made sure everything was in place. Brittney also helped our guests as they arrived, and was truly part of the wedding. Brittney also made sure all of our vendors knew where to be, at what time, and what to do.

Brittney is friendly, professional, accommodating, and we could not have done this without her. We would hire Brittney again for event planning, and her services were an excellent value. We felt it was the best money we spent on our wedding. Thanks, Brittney!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amy · Married on 06/16/2018

Brittney and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with! She was extremely helpful and efficient. My guests made sure to go out of their way and let me know how wonderful she was! I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Events by Brittney Marie, LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1