Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

23 Reviews for Elegant Banff Weddings

• I

Inez · Married on 05/02/2014

Well it rained all morning and was very gloomy the day was still fantastic and Roger was very professional and took great pictures keeping us happy and warm, you would never know it was freezing. I would reccomend Peak photographers to take your pictures on your very special day :-)

Sent on 05/06/2014

Simone · Married on 07/06/2013

My daughter was in California and my husband and I were in Florida, and the wedding took place at the Fairmont in Lake Louise. Connie and her staff were incredibly helpful and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. The wedding was so much more enjoyable for us because we did not have to worry about making sure all the details were being handled properly....because Elegant Banff Weddings had everything under control and I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Valerie · Married on 04/04/2013

Connie from Elegant Banff Wedding was our wedding planner and she was absolutely amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to any couple planning their wedding in the Canadian Rockies. Planning a wedding in Banff all the way from Australia could have been extremely difficult but not with Connie's help. She recommended amazing suppliers, all of which surpassed our expectations and helped create a perfect wedding day! Connie always seemed to understand exactly what we wanted and helped create our vision perfectly! She was always available to respond to my thousand queries and her calming demeanour helped to ease my stress each time we communicated. The actual wedding day went off exactly as planned, or at least as far and my husband and I are concerned, because if any sort of problem arose, Connie handled it beautifully and we were none the wiser! We couldn't imagine having planned our wedding without Connie's help and couldn't be happier with our choice for a wedding planner.

Sent on 07/23/2013