Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Drops Of Honey Designs

Drops Of Honey Designs exists to curate unique events that display the stories and personal styles of our clients. We strive to make sure we don't miss any important details that our bride's desire, all while honoring the time and budget of our clients.

Our most important goal is to be a service that helps the couple during this life changing season, and allow them to have a stress free and enjoyable engagement! We love -love- and we want our couples to not loose focus on what's most important, and that is preparing to say // I DO // for the rest of their lives!

Contact us today, our first consult is always complimentary

Follow Drops Of Honey Designs on

loveala mwshower 1050

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Drops Of Honey Designs

• User6198322 · 2+ years ago

Super helpful! She made the wedding weekend much easier and less stressful. She also is such a fun person to work with and talk to. Super sweet, which is hard to be when you are under stress! 100% recommend her to anyone getting married if you want an awesome, sweet, & organized wedding coordinator!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Christy · Married on 11/07/2015

As a photographer I've had the opportunity to work with Kim and her team numerous times. Each and every time has been an absolute joy! Kim's vision is beautiful and excellently executed. I referee all of my brides to Drops of Honey Designs without hesitation because I know they will be taken care of and that their wedding will be absolutely beautiful with Kim's help and guidance!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

Kim is an absolute joy to work with! I hired her for coordination and design. I knew exactly what I didn't want, but couldn't put my finger on what I wanted the overall theme to be. Without her, my design would have been all over the place. She was able to put together some inspiration boards and give me a good idea of what she'd be able to create for my wedding day. It was absolutely perfect and SO unique. She's got relationships with a variety of vendors and crafty people from around the world (literally) that allowed me access to some cool decor and items that I wouldn't have had normally, or would have had to spend hours finding. I let her know what areas were most important to us, so she made sure those areas got some extra attention. Once we got the big picture solidified, I let her do her thing and she kept me up to date and involved throughout, even giving me instructions on how to complete some DIY projects on my own (my choice).

That day...OMG. It was completely flawless. She brought in a team and they worked their tails off to set everything up, just in time to be sure the ceremony went off without a hitch. Leading up to it, she had contacted all of my vendors, distributed timelines, and made sure nothing had been forgotten. Myself, husband, and family could not be more grateful for her. We just had to show up to the venue and have the best day ever. We got so many compliments on our wedding and much of it was all thanks to her hard work!

On a separate note, I work with Kim at a wedding venue, so I not only got to experience what it was like to work with her on a personal level, but I see her in a professional setting everyday. She's friendly, calm, experienced and handles even the most stressful situations with patience and professionalism.

Looking back on my wedding day I can honestly say it was the best day ever. It's all thanks to Kim and all of her hard work, dedication and creativity!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Drops Of Honey Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Bliss Events Group
    Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

I can describe Drops of Honey's work in a three letter verb.... WOW! Kim & Co's work is some of the most elegant, beautiful and authentic creations I've seen in the central Valley. She can really put an event together from top to bottom, front to back that will impress the most scrupulous! I am always truly honored when I get to partake in an event that she is involved in. They have been some of the most memorable to date!

• Third Element Photography & Cinema
    Third Element Photography & Cinema Wedding Photographers

Kim's creativity and kindness exude from her naturally. She has a great eye, fresh ideas, and a stellar personality. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an organized, driven, passionate stylist/coordinator.

• Los Angeles, 90039 See on map