Drops Of Honey Designs

Los Angeles, CA View map

$2,800 Package Price

Drops Of Honey Designs exists to curate unique events that display the stories and personal styles of our clients. We strive to make sure we don't miss any important details that our bride's desire, all while honoring the time and budget of our clients.

Our most important goal is to be a service that helps the couple during this life changing season, and allow them to have a stress free and enjoyable engagement! We love -love- and we want our couples to not loose focus on what's most important, and that is preparing to say // I DO // for the rest of their lives!

Contact us today, our first consult is always complimentary

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Paige
    Paige V. Married on 10/10/2021

Best stylist

Kim is such a gifted stylist and creative - I've worked with her for years and she truly has such a special gift. She styled my wedding beautifully, designed a stunning brand shoot for my business, and has come in to add the magic touch to so many of my weddings. Kim, you are THE BEST!!
  • User2503698 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Super helpful! She made the wedding weekend much easier and less stressful. She also is such a fun person to work with and talk to. Super sweet, which is hard to be when you are under stress! 100% recommend her to anyone getting married if you want an awesome, sweet, & organized wedding coordinator!
    Christy Married on 11/07/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a photographer I've had the opportunity to work with Kim and her team numerous times. Each and every time has been an absolute joy! Kim's vision is beautiful and excellently executed. I referee all of my brides to Drops of Honey Designs without hesitation because I know they will be taken care of and that their wedding will be absolutely beautiful with Kim's help and guidance!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Bliss Events Group Bliss Events Group Wedding DJs

I can describe Drops of Honey's work in a three letter verb.... WOW! Kim & Co's work is some of the most elegant, beautiful and authentic creations I've seen in the central Valley. She can really put an event together from top to bottom, front to back that will impress the most scrupulous! I am always truly honored when I get to partake in an event that she is involved in. They have been some of the most memorable to date!

Third Element Photography & Cinema Third Element Photography & Cinema Wedding Photographers

Kim's creativity and kindness exude from her naturally. She has a great eye, fresh ideas, and a stellar personality. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an organized, driven, passionate stylist/coordinator.

Los Angeles, CA, 90039
Location of (Drops Of Honey Designs)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding