31 W Main Street, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About Dress Boutique of Mystic

The Dress Boutique of Mystic is located in the heart of Historic Downtown Mystic. We offer styles for the bride, mother of the bride and groom, cocktail and formal events. We hope to provide you with an incomparable shopping experience that aligns with the beauty of Mystic.

Recently featured on B.Loved Blog http://blovedblog.com/weddings/as-the-sea-glistens-blush-pink-beach-wedding-inspiration/

Follow Dress Boutique of Mystic on

be5a913edae5c49a WeddingGown
bridal photo 2

8 Reviews for Dress Boutique of Mystic

Rebecca · Married on 01/20/2018

We got married 3 months after getting engaged, so I had a tight timeline to find a dress. After looking at a consignment shop in Glastonbury and not being happy with what I was finding, I called DBOM and they fit me into an appointment the same afternoon! They said my timeline was not a problem, and they were very respectful of our budget. I walked out with the perfect dress the same day!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Kirsten · Married on 07/15/2017

Elyse and her staff at DBOM were awesome to work with! They were super friendly and helpful. I actually found the dress I wanted to order at a different shop but ended up ordering it through DBOM because their prices were better. Their space has a lot of natural light which is great for trying on/looking at dresses. Their dressing room is big enough to fit ballgowns in and someone to help you put them on - something a lot of other shops didn't have. And trust me after a day of trying on ballgowns you're going to want someone to help you. After I ordered my dress they were super helpful about picking out veils and accessories and recommending tailors. I would definitely recommend them for any type of dress you need, as they have a great selection for bridesmaids and mother dresses too!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/08/2017

Elyse is a pleasure to work with. She took her time showing me wedding gowns and letting me try on different styles and designers. Great selection of Veils and Belts, I was able to find my entire wedding look in one shop! If you are in the Mystic area, The Dress Boutique is a great shop to find your perfect look.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Dress Boutique of Mystic FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months