Bridal Trousseau

New Haven, Connecticut View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Trousseau specializes in providing brides with a personalized, intimate experience as they select the designer wedding gown of their dreams. Bridal Trousseau is passionate about providing an enjoyable, stress-free experience for all customers. As an added convenience, this boutique carries designer gowns for other members of the bridal party, including bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom. Bridal accessories - such as belts, jewelry, hair decor, veils and undergarments - are also available.

Your Dress Awaits...

Each wedding gown Bridal Trousseau offers its brides is selected with care. The boutique’s rigorously curated selection of designers includes pieces from Hayley Paige to Maggie Sottero to Pronovias and more. Whether you would like to schedule a quick visit or a private champagne appointment and collection showcase with your closest family and friends, Bridal Trousseau is flexible to your needs. This boutique provides the following bridal gown services:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Consignment
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Consignment
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Getting married on 09/15/2023

Great, Seamless Process With Bridal Trousseau

We had a great time this weekend working with Yvonne during our Private Champagne Appointment at Bridal Trousseau. This shop had a great selection of beautiful dresses and knowledgeable consultants. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Yvonne went above and beyond helping me look at all my options, narrow down to my top picks and showing me the customizations possible to help me make a decision. She was a pleasure to work with and we appreciated the time she spent with us.

Bridal Trousseau's reply:

Congratulations Rebecca! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're glad you had a lovely time with Yvonne!
  • Tamika
    Tamika G. Getting married on 08/25/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had an amazing experience!

I was referred by a friend but ended up finding a dress on Google search that led me to Bridal Trousseau. This was my second bridal fitting, so I knew what I wanted but only new it once I found my dress. The bridal store is located right downtown city of New Haven so you must pay for parking. As I walked through the door everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The bridal store is small and intimate the cameras with the TV screen was a nice touch. I was able to see my dresses from the back while seeing the front from their gorgeous mirrors. I noticed they had my name on a small mirror at a table to welcome me. Once my bridal consultant Yvonne introduced herself, we got acquitted and the dress hunt begin. Yvonne had previously texted me and I was able to send her a dress I wanted to try on their site. Surprisingly, the dress I sent her was the first dress I tried on and it ended up being the one I said YES too! I did try on other dresses to make sure it was a definite YES lol. So, I recommend Bridal Trousseau they were very professional and attentive to my expectations.

Bridal Trousseau's reply:

Tamika,
    Thank you for your lovely review! We are so glad you had a good experience at our store and with our stylist Yvonne. Congratulations on saying YES to the dress!
  • Yarelis
    Yarelis N. Getting married on 08/03/2023

Best Bridal Shop

I got a private room and it was such a great experience. Jodi was amazing, she listen to me and kept bringing in dresses she knew I would like to try on based on what I was saying. She was very patient and knew what she was doing! My sister got her dress there 5 years ago and I got mine too. Best Bridal Shop, call and make your appointment TODAY!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Serenity Ceremonies by Rev. Orsella Wedding Officiants

I endorse Bridal Trousseau because of their attention to the bride, her vision, and to the attendants that come to the salon with her. The ownership changed since I was a bride, but when I became a wedding vendor, I reached out to the store for meeting and was happy to meet the new owners and see that the same level of bride care was taken even higher. Brides, you will not be disappointed when you select your gown at Bridal Trousseau.

Carissa Civitello Events Carissa Civitello Events Wedding Planners

An amazing selection of bridal gowns! An amazing selection of bridesmaids and Mother of the Event!! Wonderful customer service and great experience for the bride!

82 Crown Street New Haven, Connecticut, 06510
2037454649
Location of (Bridal Trousseau)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding