Branford, CT 06405 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Carissa Civitello Events

Carissa Civitello Events is a full-service event planner who specializes in chic, stylish events that reflect her clients' unique ideas and personalities. Carissa can work within any wedding or event budget delivering stunning results. Carissa is known by her clients for her boundless composure, creativity, professionalism and management skills. CCE crafts custom events, working closely with local vendors and industry talent to bring the clients' vision to life. CCE designs unforgettable,whimsical events and coordinates the day from set-up to clean-up for an unparalleled event experience.

Full Design Package
This complete design package starts at the very beginning and includes all of our featured services allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy the planning process for your memorable day. We happily guide you through all phases of your special event including: budget development, choosing vendors, event theme and decor selection, a full timeline, along with many other valuable services designed for a stress and worry-free planning process. Whether we are designing your fairy tale wedding or a magical child's birthday party, our Full Design Package is intended for us take care of all the details, big and small, all the while making sure your event dreams and visions become a reality for a once in a lifetime experience. This package includes discounts on Carissa Civitello Events invitations, event stationary and favors!

Mid Design Package
Alright, so you've begun the planning process but now you're at a loss for creative ideas or simply overwhelmed by the task ahead... and that's where we come in! Our Mid-Design Package picks up where you left off in your planning process, working with the ideas you've created to transform them into something truly spectacular. This design package is perfect for those who have run out of time, energy or simply need assistance with turning their ideas and visions into the event of a lifetime. The Mid-Design Package includes the completions of decor and theme development, budget management, vendor coordination, and full event day coordination. With our expertise and services available, your event is promised to be tailor made to your every wish and truly and day to remember. This package includes discounts on Carissa Civitello Events invitations, event stationary and favors!

Day of Coordination
Congratulations, you've planned a beautiful event for your guests and you'd like to make sure everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Allow us to take it from here on the day of your special event! You've worked hard planning and deserve to enjoy this day without any stress or worry. Our "Day-of" Coordination Package is designed for us to take care of all the event's details, so you can relax and actually have fun and enjoy the event you've spent so much time planning. We create a detailed schedule and timeline for the day, making sure everything is accounted for and exactly as you dreamt it would be. Ideal for weddings, showers, holiday parties and more, our "Day-of" Coordination Package lets us take care of the final details so all you have left to do is enjoy the fabulous event you've created! This package includes discounts on Carissa Civitello Events invitations, event stationary and favors!

Individual Services
We know even the best event planner has strengths and weaknesses. At CCE
we've put together an extensive list of individual event services sure to cover just about any need and desire for the event of a lifetime ranging from Budget Development, Floral Design, RSVP Service to Guest Accommodations, Engagement Party or Bridal Shower Coordination and much more. Allow us to offer you and extra bit of assistance during any stage of the planning process, resulting in a simply breathtaking event.

Follow Carissa Civitello Events on

d04338ab7aea0ac9 CC Logo Final Pink
photographers favorites 0104

13 Reviews for Carissa Civitello Events

Timothy · Married on 06/25/2016

Party Designers Inc. does just that, they design the perfect event for you style AND budget. From Weddings to birthday parties they have it all covered and more. Having worked in the bridal industry Carissa has a really profound knowledge of what is needed to make a great event and in particular a very happy and worry free bride! I don't know what I would do without her help and I have been in the business for over 10 years!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Meg · Married on 05/09/2015

In one word.. Perfection! From the moment my fiancé and I met Carissa, we knew we were in great hands for our wedding day! However, I had no idea how much peace, comfort & organization she would bring to the most important day of our lives! I can honestly say, I don't know what we would've done without her!!
    Originally, we were having The Party Designers create our wedding invitations, having no intention of hiring a wedding planner. However, we decided to hire her for our "day of" wedding planner. Hands down, the BEST decision Erik & I made throughout our entire wedding process! She thought of everything, every little detail!
    I cannot express enough how much stress she relieved. Everything went so smoothly. It was funny and ironic how many times I heard "you are the calmest bride!" For my friends and family that know me, I am FAR from calm. Lol.
    Let's face it, things go wrong on your wedding day-Things we have no control of. Carissa & her assistant Tim, (LOVE Tim) handled everything & I had NO idea what went on behind the scenes. As far as we knew, everything was perfect & went off without a hitch.
    Both Carissa and Tim have this way of getting "IT" done, without making you feel rushed or bossed around. Lol. They are very professional yet so much fun to work with. They were whipping around the venue making sure everything was perfect but they did it with a genuine smile and a sense of calmness! Not quite sure how they do it but I am so grateful.
    I can go on and on and on about Carissa and Tim, which is funny because I don't usually write reviews. However, I would love nothing more to have other brides experience what I did on my wedding day.
    If you are thinking about a wedding planner or a party planner for any event, please, please, please look no further!! You have just read about the BEST!! Love you Carissa & Tim!
    Meg & Erik

Sent on 05/17/2015

Carissa Civitello Events's reply:

Meg & Erik,
    This made my day... week..month ... YEAR! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these such kind words! I am so glad you were a Party Designer Bride and now... a good friend!

We worked with Carissa at The Party Designers for our wedding invitations. She was extremely flexible and worked around our busy schedules to make sure we kept moving forward with selecting, designing and completing our invitations. Carissa had a great selection of invitations to choose from and we are very happy with the end result. I would recommend working with The Party Designers for invitations to my friends and family. Using their services was such a big help as this has been an extremely busy year.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Carissa Civitello Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Award

• How many planners are on your team? 3

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Carissa Civitello Events 1
    Invitation and Favor Special
    Print this coupon from Wedding Wire and receive 10% off your Invitations, Save the Dates, and Favors!
  • Carissa Civitello Events 2
    Wedding Wire Exclusive
    Mention our Wedding Wire ad and receive 25% off any of our wedding packages!

• Bridal Trousseau
    Bridal Trousseau Wedding Dresses

The Party Designers inc are fabulous event planners offering a gorgeous selection of invitations! They are a pleaure to work with and extremely professional!

• Branford, 06405 See on map