Bridal Trousseau Reviews

Bridal Trousseau 5
Bridal Trousseau 6
Bridal Trousseau 7

Jessica · Getting married on 04/20/2019

I loved everything about Bridal Trousseau! They took the time to get to me and what my wedding and dress visions were. One of the very first dresses that they picked out, was the dress that I fell in love with and said YES to. At first I wasn’t sure if I would love it, but after trying it I couldn’t stop thinking about it! I’m addition to their great service and attention to detail, the place was super cute and chic! I can’t wait to go back for my fitting!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Dear Jessica,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you and find your dream dress! I had such a blast! It was just like helping a friend pick out her gown! I am so excited to have you back in for fittings and to see photos of the big day!
    Sending love,
    Sydney
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/20/2018

I had a great experience at Bridal Trousseau. There were multiple appointments going on but there was more than enough space for my entourage of five. I was assigned a consultant that was completely attentive to me and I was even given additional help from other available consultants. They had a great selection of gowns as paid attention to what I was asking for and found several great options for me to help figure out what I was looking for. The shop was well organized and I had fun and relaxed experience.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Dear Allison,

Shari · Married on 10/08/2018

Bridal Trousseau was absolutely perfect. Wonderful people, great selection, one on one attention and care, excellent seamstress, convenient location, good prices. Mel took great care of me and Jodi helped me get a custom made bolero to match my dress. The seamstress did a great job on my bolero. When I came in to look for a dress I called the day of and they squeezed me in and let me look as much as I wanted. I really appreciate how great Bridal Trousseau has been and I will recommend to everyone I know getting married

Cristina · Married on 08/03/2018

My bridesmaids and their mothers and I had such a great experience at BT! From the helpful staff, to the cute little boutique to the champagne :) found my dream dress by Matthew Christopher there :)

Bridal Trousseau 8
    Bridal Trousseau 9
    Bridal Trousseau 10
    Bridal Trousseau 11

Dairysol · Married on 07/07/2018

Saying YES to your wedding dress is not as easy as it looks but both associates that helped me did an amazing job. I was so nervous because I went all alone to find my wedding dress after multiple attempts in different bridal shops. But the experience here was one of a kind. They had wine available, a beautiful mirror with my name on it on a reserve table. I mean it was amazing!!. The sales rep that helped me was not afraid to go over my budget and it helped me say YES to a dress. Best bridal shop ever. My experience could not have been better.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Bridal Trousseau 12
    Bridal Trousseau 13
    Bridal Trousseau 14
    Bridal Trousseau 15

Dairysol,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and adorable pictures! I had so much fun helping you find your dress! You have such a fun and contagious energy and I know you'll make a beautiful bride! Please send us photos of the big day!
    Sending love,
    Sydney

Maxine · Married on 07/06/2018

I stumbled upon BT after trying on many, many wedding gowns. I was unsure I was going to be able to say “yes to the dress”.. I worked with Mel, told her everything I was NOT looking for... because I was unsure still on what I exactly wanted. She brought in this BEAUTIFUL ball gown with embellishments and buttons down the entire back. I put it on and felt like a princess !!!!! I knew this was MY dress. After working with Mel, Jodi and their seamstress, Gigi I am so pleased that I said yes at BT. They are all so attentive and perfectionists when it comes to the fit and details in your gown. They want to ensure you feel and look like a bride on your wedding day.

• Dianna

Dianna · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible dresses & shopping experience

The ladies at Bridal Trousseau are lifesavers. One of my bridesmaids called BT last minute after we visited some other shops, and BT was so extremely accommodating and slotted us in the day of. The experience at BT was so different from everywhere else. They didn't rush or pressure us, but were so very helpful and kind with suggestions and vision. I hated wedding dress shopping before BT (I dislike clothes shopping in general), but the experience at BT was so pleasant and fun that I actually enjoyed it a lot! Their dresses were SO beautiful too! The attendants were extremely creative and helped me visualize alterations that drastically altered the dress I ended up purchasing, and because I was moving back to Louisiana/Texas a couple months before my wedding, they worked with my schedule to have the dress delivered and altered in time before I left Connecticut, for which I'm extremely thankful for. They're fantastic ladies and I could not be more grateful to them for such a wonderful experience.

TiffanyAnn · Married on 11/11/2017

Mel & her team are incredible and the selection is to die for!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Dear TiffanyAnn,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and your party! Thanks so much for your review and kind words.

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

Bridal Trousseau transformed my search for the perfect wedding gown into the perfect wedding centerpiece. My dress was a showstopper! Guests couldn’t stop commenting on how beautiful the dress not only looked but how well it fit. Even my new husband commented that it was if “you were walking on a cloud!”. A custom gown from Pronovias was tailored to fit me like the skin on a grape. From the selection, ordering and fittings to the day I picked up my dress, Bridal Trousseau’s unparalleled professionalism, care and service were second to none. Rarely does one find such exceptional customer service. We even got our bridesmaids dresses there. The color, the style, the fitting and service was extended to our entire bridal party. My dream wedding did come true thanks to BT. I would highly recommend Bridal Trousseau to any bride to be.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Dear Erica,

donna · Married on 08/27/2016

Krissy was my consultant. She was very patient,kind and knowledgeable. However prior to my visit Lisa was very attentive to my emails and questions. A great crew to work with.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Mel and Team BT.

I highly reccomend BT! Lisa, the owner is amazing and easy to talk to and just as helpful picking out gowns. The staff is also very friendly & fun. Thanks BT!!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Bridal Trousseau's reply:

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Julie · Married on 10/10/2015

This shop was my first choice to visit based on fabulous reviews and proximity to my home. I started off with email correspondence which were answered immediately. My appointment was yesterday and I was promptly greeted by Ashley who helped me with my dresses. She offered a glass of champagne (YUM!) for my sister and myself, and showed us suggestions based on the pictures I brought in as well as the style I was going for. We chose some dresses to try on and she was very attentive. After maybe five dresses, I ended up getting the very first dress I picked out! It is a beautiful Maggie Sottero and she was able to work out payment plans as well as suggestions on tailoring. I highly recommend this shop for their professionalism as well as dress selection!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2015

The staff at Bridal Trousseau is amazing! They are so patient and so attentive to your needs and wants for your special day! I felt so welcomed into the BT family. Finding my wedding gown was such a great experience with them!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Laura · Married on 07/18/2015

Everything about my experience at Bridal Trousseau was special, from being greeted with a glass of champagne from my consultant Krissy, to the moment I chose my perfect dress. The gowns and accessories were beautifully displayed and the salon had an elegant, urban chic feel to it. Krissy listened to my ideas and then used her expertise to select a variety of gowns she thought I would like. The last one I tried on was IT! Then she suggested different accessory options to complete my look. My sincere thanks to Krissy and everyone at Bridal Trousseau for making my wedding gown shopping so joyful!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Mel and Team BT.

Serivce was great! Alterations were perfect! Loved my dress!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kelsey · Married on 06/06/2015

Everyone was extremely helpful in finding my perfect dress.

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2014

Great place! I had a particular dress I wanted and when I called around Bridal Trousseau was the only shop that had it. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they had a great "bedside manner" when the manufacturer shipped the wrong size dress (!!!) I was also really pleased with the alterations. Definitely check it out!

Brianna · Married on 08/16/2014

I had a great experience buying my dress as Bridal Trousseau. It was the first and only bridal boutique I visited - and I picked out and bought my dress in 1.5 hours! Ashley helped me with my first appointment back in August 2013. She was helpful, easy to talk to and honest. I had no intention of buying a dress that day and was only "there to look" but felt so at ease and comfortable and instantly fell in love with my dress. I also bought a gorgeous veil at Bridal Trousseau, which the girls also helped me pick out. At my fittings, all the workers were engaged and helpful. They helped measure an exact heel height for the shoes I would need, discuss accessories and seemed genuinely interested in my wedding. I even got a handwritten note after I bought my dress - a nice touch of personal, customer service.

I chose to get my alterations done at Bridal Trousseau also and am extremely glad I did. The seamstress was amazing! I needed a few nit-picky things done and it was perfect! My dress fit me so well and I wore it comfortably for almost 12 hours on my wedding day.

I never had any trouble scheduling appointments, they have friendly staff and a great collection of dresses - highly recommended!

Carissa · Married on 07/03/2014

My dress was beautiful and the guys tuxes were fantastic as well!!

Sara · Married on 09/02/2013

The staff at bridal trousseau went ABOVE and BEYOND to help me find the perfect wedding dress. Julie at the salon knew exactly what I was looking for and picked out the first dress I tried on and it was the one! However, I proceeded to try on many more dresses until I finally put a deposit on the first dress they picked out for me because it was perfect!
    They were so patient, understanding, and honest with me throughout the whole process. I am going to MISS going there and seeing the whole BT Staff! I am also going to miss wearing my wedding dress! Thank you to the whole BT Staff for providing such an amazing bridal experience, especially Julie!

Stacey · Married on 08/24/2013

I purchased my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and my mother also got her dress from Bridal Trousseau. I worked with Julie most of the time, but all the other girls I worked with were equally professional and helpful. I am extremely indecisive so saying yes to the dress was very difficult! I actually went to about 5 other places as well, but I ultimately went back to Bridal Trousseau because of the service I received while I was there on my very first visit. I cannot say enough good things about Julie! She is so incredibly sweet and highly skilled at what she does. She listened to what I wanted and she could see when I was getting overwhelmed and never pressured me to make any decisions. I probably went in about 6 times before deciding on "the one." She gave her honest opinions about each dress and pointed out the positives and negatives about each dress because like she said, "you don't pick the second best dress." Bridal Trousseau definitely lived up to my wedding dress shopping dream, and I highly recommend them!

Had a wonderful experience! I bought 2 dresses from Bridal Trousseau, each very different. Everyone there was very nice, honest about how things looked one me, fair with negotiating prices, and we all felt like friends by the end of the experience. The woman who altered my dresses did a phenomenal job, and she was a lot of fun to work with! Go check them out, you wont be disappointed! Oh, and they also have great end of season sales in July!!

Erin · Married on 02/02/2013

Fantastic selection with a great range of prices for any budget. The sales person that helped me find my perfect dress (Julie) gave me the experience that I had hoped for during this stressful search. She was more of a friend than a sales associate and I would come back for another dress for other events and future renewals!!!

Hillary · Married on 09/08/2012

I had a great experience at Bridal Trousseau. My consultant, Julie, was wonderful to work with. She was so helpful and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I purchased a stunning gown at a very reasonable price. I definitely recommend Bridal Trousseau.

Brianna · Married on 04/14/2012

After having a horrible experience at another bridal salon, I walked into Bridal Trousseau with some hesitation and fear but the staff made me feel quite comfortable and at ease soon after walking in the door. They listened to what I wanted and stayed well within my budget, never once showing me/insisting that I try something on that was too much. They offered advice on dresses that I tried and once I found the one, they did not pressure me into making a decision. They notified me as soon as my dress arrived and my fittings were a breeze!