About Ana's Bridal Boutique

Our professional and courteous staff will lend their talent and expertise to create an event that will leave you and your guests in awe with every attention to detail.

Ana's offers an Elegant, Classy, Sophisticated and Traditional setting combined with personal attention for each individual customer. Let us help you find the wedding gown of your dreams. Your perfect gown awaits you at Ana's Bridal.

We carry an extensive collection of Exclusive Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaid's, Mother's and Special Occasion, Grandmothers, Cruise Wear, Prom, Flower Girls and offer our unique service of professional fitting and alterations. Celebrate your style with a wedding dress that makes you feel the most beautiful you have ever felt. Whether it's the classic elegance of a black-tie evening affair or a simple afternoon gathering in a romantic garden... Your dreamAna's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedo has been dedicated to the Bride's needs for the past years. Family owned and managed to guarantee the highest of customer satisfaction.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Customary (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)

Ana was absolutely a doll to work with and knew exactly the vision I was going for, for my wedding gown. I am so happy with her turn around time and her professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone who is shopping for a wedding gown!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maribel, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

Loved loved loved working with Ana and the Ana’s Bridal Boutique staff for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress!

I really can’t wrap my head around the negative reviews surrounding Ana’s…I just don’t get it. I have nothing but positive things to say about my whole experience with Ana’s, and I recommend them wholeheartedly. Ana and Patricia were wonderful throughout the whole process, and every time my mom and I were in the boutique, they both made a point to come say hello and chat with us. Ana really accommodated our schedules, her alterations were impeccable, she made great style suggestions, and her prices are fair. I am so glad I chose Ana's Bridal Boutique!

Thank you, Ana, for being part of my special day and for making my wedding dress experience a truly special one.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melanie, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Sample Sales

Ana's Bridal Boutique Pricing

0:56 minutes
Ana's Bridal Customers Sneak Peak's
0:57 minutes

456 Warren Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914   See On Map
401-438-5932 (phone) 401-438-0479 (fax)
Monday - Friday 10:00am-8:00pm Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm (By Appointment)
Ana's Bridal Boutique is a wedding Attire Vendor from East Providence, RI servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Ana's Bridal Boutique is a professional Business that has been part of the East Providence, RI wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Bridal Attire, Custom Alterations and much more.