Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos

East Providence, RI View map Visit website

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos is a wedding attire company based in East Providence, Rhode Island. Family-owned and operated, this boutique works to make sure couples and their wedding party look and feel their best on the big day. The in-house stylists go above and beyond to give each soon-to-be-wed an attentive shopping experience.

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos offers private one-on-one appointments, where consultants work to match any client's preferred aesthetic. They carry a variety of wedding gowns in their inventory, with designers including Eddy K, Morilee, and Christina Wu. Their tuxedo rentals come in various styles and colors to suit any nuptial theme. Professional fittings and alterations are available in-house to ensure that your ensemble falls on you exactly how you wish.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.4

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing ❤️

If you are looking for a private one on one type of Bridal experience as seen on Say Yes to the Dress, then this Boutique is not for you and that was okay for me. I chose this Boutique because they had Maggie Sottero and other designers I was interested in. I knew that driving from Connecticut was going to be a pain but figured it would be worth it. We arrived to pick out my dress and was greated by Sky who was such a sweetheart. I had brought my mom, sister and niece with me. Sky picked out some dresses based on photos I showed her and my mom, sister and niece picked out some additional. There was another bride in there as well with her family but it made it fun to see everyones reactions to us trying on dresses. I come from a lively family so we didnt need that one on one private experience. That day I ended up saying Yes to the dress. The one down fall I would say would be email communication was non existent. I would have liked an email notification rather then text when my dress arrived at the boutique and another down fall was for the remaining deposit they only accept cash or check which being in CT we had to send a check overnight. I wish there was a follow up that they received the check and the balance was squared away and then working with me to set up my first fitting. I had to reach out to them to schedule my first fitting and then a day before that fitting I did have to reach out to see if the appointment was still confirmed. I thought that they would have called 24 hours before the appointment just to confirm and recap what needs to be brought with me. Once again, not complaining just letting any future brides know what to expect. For the first fitting we were down stairs and it was a bit toasty since there was a group of bridesmaids there for their fittings. I ended up not being able to stay for the whole fitting due to the dress being a bit tight making me feel not well. They were so kind and informative though letting me know that this happens and to next time snack throughout the day and stick to foods that will keep my blood sugar level. It was very interesting all their knowledge. The 2nd fitting went amazing and it was with the owner who was such a doll. and then my last fitting/final pick up went well. Only down fall was last fitting/final pick up was for 5:30pm appointment and they had me wait till 6pm since they were adding bustle. I wouldnt have minded the wait if they told me right from the start that I would be waiting and what they were doing. However, I am so happy with my dress and my experience with them. Cheyenne , Sky, the owner and the girl who helped me at my first fitting were all just amazing. Cant wait for my big day!
    Kayla Married on 10/07/2017
    I can’t say enough wonderful things about Ana and her fabulous team! It’s not easy dealing with brides! It’s a very emotional process and Ana, Michelle and cheyanne all took care of me so well! Michelle, her daughter did some AMAZING alterations on my gown. She had to add fabric and beading to the top of my dress and you cannot tell at all! I was blown away at all the effort that goes into altering a dress! I’m sure I have no idea about the true behind the scenes action but these women are up LATE making people’s dresses perfect! Not to mention, I got such a great deal on my dress and accessories too! It was just an overall amazing expierience and I’m so greatful for the team at Ana’s!
    Maribel Married on 05/28/2017
    Ana was absolutely a doll to work with and knew exactly the vision I was going for, for my wedding gown. I am so happy with her turn around time and her professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone who is shopping for a wedding gown!

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and expressing your experience with us at Ana's Bridal Boutique. We are so happy to have work with you it was a pleasure. We hope you had an amazing Wedding Day. If their is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to come on it. Thank you again with lots of Love, Ana's Bridal Boutique & Staff

Awesome Sweets RI Awesome Sweets RI Wedding Cakes

Love Ana's Bridal! Always professional, great dresses, and I have used them personally!

456 Warren Avenue East Providence, RI, 02914
401-519-6881

Monday - Friday 10:00am-8:00pm Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm (By Appointment)
Location of (Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding