Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos Reviews

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Michelle Feiner · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing ❤️

Went with my mom, sister and niece. Skylar was amazing and I was able to say Yes to the dress in a hour. The packets they give you when you leave as well gives you a timeline of your dress and wedding ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 8

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Ana and her fabulous team! It’s not easy dealing with brides! It’s a very emotional process and Ana, Michelle and cheyanne all took care of me so well! Michelle, her daughter did some AMAZING alterations on my gown. She had to add fabric and beading to the top of my dress and you cannot tell at all! I was blown away at all the effort that goes into altering a dress! I’m sure I have no idea about the true behind the scenes action but these women are up LATE making people’s dresses perfect! Not to mention, I got such a great deal on my dress and accessories too! It was just an overall amazing expierience and I’m so greatful for the team at Ana’s!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 9
    Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 10
    Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 11
    Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos 12

Maribel · Married on 05/28/2017

Ana was absolutely a doll to work with and knew exactly the vision I was going for, for my wedding gown. I am so happy with her turn around time and her professionalism. I would recommend her to anyone who is shopping for a wedding gown!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you for taking the time and expressing your experience with us at Ana's Bridal Boutique. We are so happy to have work with you it was a pleasure. We hope you had an amazing Wedding Day. If their is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to come on it. Thank you again with lots of Love, Ana's Bridal Boutique & Staff

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Loved loved loved working with Ana and the Ana’s Bridal Boutique staff for my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress!

I really can’t wrap my head around the negative reviews surrounding Ana’s…I just don’t get it. I have nothing but positive things to say about my whole experience with Ana’s, and I recommend them wholeheartedly. Ana and Patricia were wonderful throughout the whole process, and every time my mom and I were in the boutique, they both made a point to come say hello and chat with us. Ana really accommodated our schedules, her alterations were impeccable, she made great style suggestions, and her prices are fair. I am so glad I chose Ana's Bridal Boutique!

Thank you, Ana, for being part of my special day and for making my wedding dress experience a truly special one.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ana's Bridal Boutique & Tuxedos's reply:

We purchased our 3 bridesmaids dresses here and we had great luck. We found a dress that all the bridesmaids could agree on and looked great on all of them. The ordering process was super easy and the dresses came in earlier then expected which was awesome. They have a great selection of bridesmaids dresses as well as bridal gowns and the experience is very laid back. There aren't any other people in the boutique while your there so you have plenty of time to feel things out without feeling pressured.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/22/2015

My experience with Ana and Toryn was nothing short of spectacular. I was back and forth in between 2 different dresses at 2 different shops (neither dress within my ideal budget). After countless dresses, Toryn was able to find a dress perfect for me and exactly in my budget. I never felt pressured, or like no matter what dress I tried on, the consultant would say I looked "amazing" in. She gave me her honest opinion and made me feel so comfortable and t that was just my experience with the dress. While dealing with my alterations, Ana was hands down the most accommodating and genuine person I've ever met. She saw my vision of what I wanted to do to the dress and she was able to tell me what she thought. Together we were able to customize my wedding gown that not only fit my personality, but made me feel so beautiful in.
    I would strongly suggest Ana's to anyone looking for any sort of dress or gown! Thank you ladies!!

Kimberly Correira ( Tobiaz :o) )

Sent on 06/10/2015

Courtney · Married on 12/13/2014

Ana's was great to work with! I found my dress with my mom, sister & matron of honor in tow, we were allowed to dig through the racks on our own and try on as many as I wanted! The dress I chose was new for the Allure line and each time I went for a fitting the staff remembered me & commented on how they had been waiting to see it in the ivory (as the sample came in blue). From picking my dress to the fittings/alterations each person who works there is very nice, easy to work with & more then excited to be a part of your dress process. The only thing to keep in mind was that most of my bridesmaids were out of state and it took a little longer then expected to order the dresses as the girls had to send in checks rather then being able to pay over the phone, something I never thought to ask about ahead of time when I chose dresses from there. Other then that small thing, everything was great & I will recommend Ana's to others in the area!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Shannon · Married on 10/17/2014

There were some last minute changes that needed to be made to my dress and they were amazingly responsive. They also delivered my dress to me! Military friendly and will work with short timelines!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/26/2014

Ana's Bridal was a dream to work with! Ana and Michelle are extremely talented, and did an amazing job on my wedding dress. They were so patient with me, and really did turn my dream dress into a reality! To say I love my dress would be an understatement! :) I absolutely recommend Ana's!

Sent on 08/05/2014

I bought the most beautiful dress here for my wedding for a little over $300 due to it being last year's style and they were having a "Black Friday" sale. I had an appointment and so was the only person in the store trying on dresses. The girl working there was very sweet, helpful, and knowledgeable about the merchandise. After seeing me try on a few dresses and determining what I liked, she went downstairs to somewhere that is off-limits to patrons and brought up the most beautiful, perfect dress for me. It was by Justin Alexander and made of silk chiffon, very good quality and very elegent. She then produced the perfect veil to match it; I tried on a few others but none were as perfect as the one she had originally brought out. So I found my perfect dress and veil in under an hour with this girl's help. It was the first and last bridal shop I went to to find a dress.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Kiera · Married on 06/07/2014

Ana's Bridal are great to work with. I brought in a few pictures of dresses I loved and Toryn was able to gather up about 10 dresses that fit my taste and style. This was the first place I went wedding dress shopping and walked out the same day with my dress picked! They were accommodating and can do all alterations in house. I have since met with the seamstress and have had the first step of alterations. She was also great work with and you can tell she really knows what she is doing. Overall a great experience so far.

Sent on 04/08/2014

Michaela · Married on 10/13/2013

Anna's was a dream to work with. I bought my dress, the bridesmaids dresses and my mothers dress here and also did all of our alterations here. Myself and my party had an amazing experience. They were very flexible with me and my out of town party members and let us come in whenever we were in the area for our appointments. I also completely customized my dress and they worked tirelessly with my on this to make sure every detail was perfect. I can't say enough and Michelle and Anna's professionalism and skills. These ladies know exactly what they are talking about, are extremely knowledgable about wedding fashion and are extremely talented seamstresses. Overall this was probably my favorite vendor for my wedding. They made me and my party feel so special and gave me the best experience leading up to my big day!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Everything was lovely. We were a bit surprised at the $250 hemming charge, and thought it should have been mentioned in advance. Ana was very helpful though.

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2013

Ana and her staff were so accommodating to myself, my mother/mother-in-law, and my bridal party of 7. I bought my dress from Ana's because it was a listed seller of the dress I found online and fell in love with. The bridal consultants suggested I try on a few styles to be sure I liked the one I came in for, which I am pleased I did. I still purchased the dress I initially found, but staff at Ana's really try to help you find the perfect dress, even when you may not be sure where to begin. My party also purchased their dresses there, and Ana and her staff treated them all like queens with great service and professionalism. And shopping there was fun! My dress required quite a bit of alterations (completely changed the back from lace up to become a simple zipper), and Ana worked her magic and transformed the dress so that it was just as I envisioned. It was the dress of my dreams! It fit like a glove, even during trial fittings. I wish I could wear it more often than just my wedding day! I highly recommend Ana's Bridal boutique to any bride looking for a positive and memorable dress shopping experience! Thank you Ana and her wonderful staff!

Amanda, 8/16/13

Sent on 01/17/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you to Ana's Bridal for the beautiful wedding dress. The value would have been one thing but your willingness to add and remove elements as needed really made the difference for me. I knew that I would walk down the aisle exactly as I envisioned it. After describing to the sales woman what look I was going for, she brought over 5 dresses. It was the second dress. Oh, and the alterations were, for lack of a better word, seamless. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Vanessa · Married on 05/19/2013

I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Ana's Bridal. They made you feel very comfortable and took the time to help get you into the right dress. Alterations were a breeze, extremely fast and very efficient. This is the place to go to find your dream dress!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2012

Ana and her team has yet to fail me. I've gone to Ana's Bridal numerous times for different weddings and know family members and friends who have purchased their attire at Ana's Bridal and they always do an amazing job. The dress I purchased was so beautiful, I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on. It was all I was looking for and more, except there was a slight issue.... It was a bit over my budget. Ana worked with me and worked the pricing to meet my budget! I was soooooo happy and very pleased. The process of purchasing the dress and fitting was absolutely seamless. Thank you ANA and your team!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2012

They are not just a dress shop. They were like family to me. I trusted them every step of the way and not once did they let me down. They made me feel so relaxed throughout the whole process.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/28/2011

I can honestly say I had a great experience here. I only got my wedding dress here, I ordered my bridesmaids dresses from J Crew. My dad and I went to pick out my wedding dress together and we had a great time. I live 3 hours away so I couldn't make it down during the week for fittings and they were very accomodating. I know a lot of people have had problems with their dresses coming in late, but that is a result of the manufacturer not necessarily Ana's. I really did have a great experience here.

Sent on 06/20/2011

Angela · Married on 10/16/2010

I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR THE DRESS I HAD TO HAVE. I DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BUT KNEW EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE. I TOLD ANA WHAT I WANTED AND SHE FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS FOR ME. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND SHE ADDED THE FINISHING TOUCH OF CAP SLEEVES FOR ME AT A DECENT PRICE. ANA WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING. TOWARDS THE END I WENT TO A TON OF FITTINGS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, AND IT WAS! I ACTUALLY BECAME FRIENDLY WITH BOTH ANA AND HER DAUGHTER MICHELLE WHO ALSO ASSISTS IN THE DRESS ALTERATIONS. I DID NOT FEEL LIKE I WAS AT A DRESS SHOP WITH STRANGERS, I FELT LIKE IT WAS AN OLD FAMILY FRIEND DOING EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO MAKE MY DAY PERFECT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Carla · Married on 05/22/2010

I bought my dress, my bridesmaids, and my mother's dresses at Ana's. My experience was wonderful. I am a plus size bride so I was happy that the boutique had a large variety. It's a nice feeling to actually wear the dress and not have hold it up in front of you. Besides the dress were gorgeous. The staff helped me pick one that would flatter my figure and fit my budget. My bridesmaids wore the same designer and color, but different dress styles. My girls went into the boutique on different occassions to shop around and the staff was always friendly and professional. It does get busy on Saturdays during the bridal season so there will be a lot of girls. You just need patience when shopping (of course!) Towards the end, during my final fittings, I was given the best treatment. They altered my dress to my specifications (added a sweatheart neckline and embellished the bussel with crystal appliques). They found me trendy accessories for my hair and a beautiful veil. They explained to me the terms of the boutique up front. So I knew that the fittings were a month before the wedding date; fittings needed to be scheduled in advance; that the final payment was in cash; the extra costs associated with special ordering; the cost of alterations. My bridesmaids and my mother's knew the same. Because of this our experience was seamless and without hassle. These terms were not a downside to the wonderful service and quality of Ana's staff. The quality is wonderful! I would shop there again and again. My mom still buys nightlife and dinner cruise dresses there! Just beautiful dresses.

Sent on 03/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2009

I got my dress my bridesmaids ,flowergirls,and moms dresses :) they were all beautiful ! I lived my dress it look gorgeous and fit great everyone was very nice even with my very big wedding party :)

Sent on 02/05/2010

Patty · Married on 10/04/2009

Ana, I cant thank you enough for the comfort and satisfaction you gave my daughter Kelly when she became so anxious about how her back looked in her wedding dress. Your patience + concern for her feelings was greatly appreciated ! Your sincerity will never be forgotten! Thank you again Patty McBrien (Kelly Krause's Mom)

Sent on 10/26/2009

kimberly · Married on 08/22/2009

I love Ana's Bridal and there staff!!! Excellent Service and there dresses are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 12/28/2007

I was very impresses with Ana's Bridal. They dressed me any my girls from head to toe, even helping with accessories. I highly recommend them, especially if you need a little extra help or guidance.

Sent on 10/15/2009