Stafford Springs, CT 06076 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Dreaming Tree Events

Dreaming Tree Events is committed to creating unique events that are true to the individual couple.
We offer Full, Partial, and Month of Planning packages. We offer an a la carte selection that can be added to any package.
Our goal is to take away the stress of planning your wedding day. We assist with all the details such as finding vendors that suit your style, navigating through contracts and menus, and even the littlest things like RSVP management. Most importantly, everything is taken care of on your wedding day. We do all the set-up, all the management of vendors, and we take care of any and all problems that may arise. You are free to enjoy your time with family and friends.
Dreaming Tree Events strives to make you 100% happy and if you aren’t we will work out an immediate resolution. Please contact us today to set up a complimentary consultation to see if we are good match. Also please check out our more details section to look as basic packages.
Follow Dreaming Tree Events on

ammu1
00c8628d352ae4f6 1300821402845 house

29 Reviews for Dreaming Tree Events

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

I planned most of my wedding myself but knew that come the big day, I did not ant any stress and worry. In came Michelle, who was professional, fabulous and friendly! Everyone loved her- my husband, my parents, the bridal party. She could tell I was stressed at the rehearsal and made sure to see if I was OK. Not only was she a sweetie, but I had some last minute things to give her for decorations and she took them on without a problem. Hire her!!!!! Your event will go smoothly and you will find her worth it!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I were so fortunate to work with Michelle Neff of Dreaming Tree Events for partial planning and for our day of coordination. Michelle was fabulous at working with us to ensure that the design and decor was what we were envisioning for our day. Michelle was easily accessible and always willing to help! She had fabulous suggestions for vendors and ended up saving us thousands of dollars. Michelle also helped with day of coordination. It was amazing having an advocate for you in the trenches that wasn't your mother or maid of honor. We knew that everything would be completely as we envisioned it with Michelle on our team. I honestly had no worries on my wedding day because I knew Michelle would triage. It was so incredible working with her and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her to anyone considering these services, even it you aren't, it is so worth it! Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

We bought the partial planning package from Michelle. The value absolutely cannot be beat; she was much cheaper than other planners we looked at for the same services. She did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding!! I spent a lot of time creating centerpieces and decorative items for the wedding. I really wanted it to be DIY. However, I was not convinced that everything would actually come together day of. Our wedding was on a Saturday and I handed everything off to Michelle on Friday, happy to have it out of my hands! When we showed up on Saturday, I could not believe how good everything looked. It was amazing!! I never worried about a single thing during the reception, I knew Michelle was on top of it. She was great throughout the whole process, helping us find different vendors and answering any questions we had. We mainly wanted a planner because a) planning a wedding at a non-wedding venue is a bit overwhelming and b) we knew we would not have time to set up on Saturday. Michelle was worth every penny!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about how my dream wedding came to life. I know if I had done it all myself it would have been.....not so good. Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Dreaming Tree Events FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Dreaming Tree Events 1
    Military, Police Dept, Fire Dept discount
    10 % off any package when either the bride or groom is in any branch of the Military, Police Department, or Fire Department
  • Dreaming Tree Events 2
    Complimentary Consultation
    Dreaming Tree Events will always provide a complimentary consultation so we may see if we are a good working match!

• Catering By Christine
    Catering By Christine Wedding Caterers

Pleasure to work with! Professional, and Creative!

• Beauty Entourage
    Beauty Entourage Wedding Hair & Makeup

Always a pleasure working with Dreaming Tree Events! Our Brides are always giving rave reviews for their professionalism. We appreciate all their referrals as well! Thanks so much Dreaming Tree! We wish you many more years of great success!

• Priam Vineyards
    Priam Vineyards Winery Weddings

Michell Neff was delightful to work with. We welcome her involvement in any of the events we have here at Priam Vineyards. She is very professional, covers all details and is sure to deliver as promised in completing your wedding or event.

• Stafford Springs, 06076 See on map