Imperial Beach, Imperial Beach, CA 91932 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Dream Beach Wedding

Dream Beach Wedding is a professional wedding and event planning based in Imperial Beach, California. This couple eloped together on the stunning beaches of San Diego 30 years ago, celebrating their love in style. Today, they have more than 17 years of experience within the wedding planning industry, coordinating unforgettable events that truly reflect their clients’ personal style.

These skilled professionals specialize in the organization of destination weddings, seamlessly turning your coastal fantasies into reality. Dream Beach Wedding will go the extra mile to develop a personal connection with each client, developing a genuine understanding of their desired aesthetic. Couples have the opportunity to avail of an array of services such as partial-planning and day-of coordination, depending on their specific requirements. This dedicated duo has curated a wide spectrum of wedding styles over the years, including religious weddings, double weddings, and more.

Follow Dream Beach Wedding on

Videos 3 Videos

212 Reviews for Dream Beach Wedding

• Heidi

Heidi Deyro · Getting married on 04/02/2022

truly is a dream beach wedding!

Dream Beach Wedding went above and beyond to make our big day truly special. The entire experience was seamless from planning & coordinating everything to the big day itself. Alexa and Joseph were so very sweet and easy to work with on the day of the wedding. The teaser photos on Facebook are amazing and we are looking forward to the rest of them. Thank you so very much! We highly recommend Dream Beach Wedding! -Heidi & Chris

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi Edmunds · Married on 06/04/2020

I know its scary to book off the internet but you can trust Dream Beach Wedding to exceed your expectations!

I got married in April and cannot say enough good things about Dream Beach Wedding. I know you are hesitant to trust your big day to a company on the internet but this will be the best money you spend (and save!) I chose them off a Google search and am so glad that I did. I was very nervous about dealing with a company off the internet but it was a great decision! From my first email exchange I was impressed. They even respond on Sundays! As a bride each email prompted another follow-up question and they patiently and (very!) promptly responded to each one. I was also very nervous about looking good in the photographs but the photographer was very laid back and calm and the photographs turned out amazing!!! I had a very short time to plan my wedding when it came down to it but they exceeded my every expectation. The officiant was kind and even my Mom was impressed with not only the preparation but the ceremony. She has played as pianist & organist for hundreds of weddings and was very impressed. I literally planned 95% of the ceremony (elopement) within 24 hours and it came off perfectly and even better than my friends' weddings who have planned for months or even years! I sent them a picture of the bouquet I liked of Pinterest and they exceeded it. My wedding so exceeded my expectations I am still in shock! I was able to have a dream beach wedding and on a budget! I cannot say enough thank you enough for making my special day flawless! One of the best decisions I have ever made. You will not regret choosing Dream Beach Wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Johnna S · Married on 01/08/2020

Dream Beach Wedding- Flawless!

I'll start by saying our wedding timing was just a little bit off! Due to COVID-19, we had to postpone our wedding once, and we thought we were going to have to postpone again due to restrictions. However, thanks to Dream Beach Wedding, our special day was flawlessly executed within the restrictions and guidelines on our new date! And all planning occurred over the internet as my husband and I live in Arizona. Dream Beach Wedding really helped make our wedding everything I had dreamed of, even during a pandemic! Although we did have to cut our guest list down, our wedding was just as magical as I imagined it being- and much more intimate! The birchwood canopy and burlap aisle runner with flower petals set-up was gorgeous and the ceremony was customized and unique to us and our story. My (now) husband really enjoyed how Rev. Aline talked and joked with him just before the ceremony to help keep him at ease. She has a way with words!

We are also so grateful to have had Joe as our photographer! He was so easy to work with and so kind, knowledgable, and flexible. I had been following his work on his instagram since I started planning our wedding over 2 years ago. Every time he posted a new picture, I loved it! And I just kept getting more and more excited for him to capture our wedding. We just received our sneak peek, FELL IN LOVE with the pictures, and can't wait to see the rest!

I could honestly go on and on. Thank you Dream Beach Wedding for helping make our day so perfect against all the odds we faced! You are all amazing! :)

Sent on 08/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dream Beach Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3,897.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3897.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Beach Wedding 1
    Active duty military discount.
    Please call me for a discount if you or your fiancé is an active duty military personnel. 619-952-4561.

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Aline makes everything SO EASY - what a PERFECT answer she is for every out of town client or client who doesn't want to deal with the nonsense of getting permits, finding a beach estate/house, finding someone to marry them ON A BEACH (this is tricky!), decorating a ceremony arch, creating the flower bouquets, and even finding the cake. We are so grateful to work with her so often because she takes great care of the couples she marries and the families who share in the celebration!

• Elope San Diego Wedding Officiants

Over the last year we have had the opportunity and pleasure to get to know Aline and Ron. It's been great getting to know another couple who do what we do and work every weekend too! We've been able to network in a really positive way and often, because they offer a bit more traditional wedding services than we do, we have been able to offer couples a better fit for their plans by choosing Aline and Ron for their wedding. It's been wonderful to work with them, to be able to see them on the beach marrying couples. I think that we've all commented on how much we enjoy sharing weekends on the beach in Coronado that overflow with joy and laughter from our newly married couples! Both Aline and Ron are super professional and always go the extra miles for couples.

• Swann Soirées Wedding Planners

Calmness & poise are the required traits for any Wedding Officiant- Aline exudes both incredibly. Each time I have worked with her I know my clients are in the hands of someone who has tailored the ceremony to them as a couple, while remaining respectful of family traditions & beliefs. Always a pleasure to work with!

• Imperial Beach Imperial Beach, CA, 91932 See on map
    6199524561 (Phone number)
    Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm
    Location of (Dream Beach Wedding)