Imperial Beach, Imperial Beach, CA 91932 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Dream Beach Wedding

Dream Beach Wedding is a professional wedding and event planning based in Imperial Beach, California. This couple eloped together on the stunning beaches of San Diego 30 years ago, celebrating their love in style. Today, they have more than 17 years of experience within the wedding planning industry, coordinating unforgettable events that truly reflect their clients’ personal style.

These skilled professionals specialize in the organization of destination weddings, seamlessly turning your coastal fantasies into reality. Dream Beach Wedding will go the extra mile to develop a personal connection with each client, developing a genuine understanding of their desired aesthetic. Couples have the opportunity to avail of an array of services such as partial-planning and day-of coordination, depending on their specific requirements. This dedicated duo has curated a wide spectrum of wedding styles over the years, including religious weddings, double weddings, and more.

Follow Dream Beach Wedding on

209 Reviews for Dream Beach Wedding

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible, stress-free experience

Thank you so very much for our beautiful wedding! Everything was so perfect and ran so smoothly. I appreciate each of you and am thankful for the time and effort that was placed into making our day a dream come true! I would definitely recommend DBW to anyone wanting to be married in San Diego. You all are amazing at what you do!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sona

Sona · Married on 08/10/2019

Phenomenal Team

Working with Alexa, Chloe, and Joe was phenomenal and gorgeous. They are kind, efficient, and truly have passion for what they do. They truly work with their hearts and ensure the wedding is designed to match the bride's and groom's tastes.

When I first reached out to Dream Beach, I worked with Alexa. She was so patient through all my questions, while completely understanding why I had so many.

I've always been one of those people who believes an event should be beautiful more for the sake of the guests, than the people the event is being thrown for. She understood my mentality and made the process not only easy, but incredibly enjoyable.

Alexa worked with such attention to detail that she even made sure the music started at a time that I specified. Seeing her on the wedding day, I felt immediately at ease. There's an energy she carries that can't be explained, but it's wonderful.

When we spoke with Chloe to finalize the details of our wedding, it felt like we were talking to an old friend. We were laughing, making jokes, and simultaneously going through all the details. I was very, very picky about music, and Chloe completely understood. She worked to make sure that the list worked flawlessly. She also has such a fun, loving personality, and after speaking with her and hanging up, I looked up and said "This is going to be awesome! That is how you plan a wedding," (referring to the team at Dream Beach).

Finally, Joe. Joe is an incredible artist, has a beautiful spirit, and was a joy to work with. My entire family had so much fun shooting with him. His presence uplifted the entire experience, and my husband and I are still talking about how rad he was. He even handled all the permutations needed with finesse. We saw a sneak peak of the photos, and we're blown away. He captured the love that was shared on that day, and for that I'm so grateful.

Our guests are still raving about the wedding, and we're all so lucky and grateful to have worked with the team at Dream Beach.

Sent on 08/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dream Beach Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3,897.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3897.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dream Beach Wedding 1
    Active duty military discount.
    Please call me for a discount if you or your fiancé is an active duty military personnel. 619-952-4561.

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

Aline makes everything SO EASY - what a PERFECT answer she is for every out of town client or client who doesn't want to deal with the nonsense of getting permits, finding a beach estate/house, finding someone to marry them ON A BEACH (this is tricky!), decorating a ceremony arch, creating the flower bouquets, and even finding the cake. We are so grateful to work with her so often because she takes great care of the couples she marries and the families who share in the celebration!

• Elope San Diego Wedding Officiants

Over the last year we have had the opportunity and pleasure to get to know Aline and Ron. It's been great getting to know another couple who do what we do and work every weekend too! We've been able to network in a really positive way and often, because they offer a bit more traditional wedding services than we do, we have been able to offer couples a better fit for their plans by choosing Aline and Ron for their wedding. It's been wonderful to work with them, to be able to see them on the beach marrying couples. I think that we've all commented on how much we enjoy sharing weekends on the beach in Coronado that overflow with joy and laughter from our newly married couples! Both Aline and Ron are super professional and always go the extra miles for couples.

• Swann Soirées Wedding Planners

Calmness & poise are the required traits for any Wedding Officiant- Aline exudes both incredibly. Each time I have worked with her I know my clients are in the hands of someone who has tailored the ceremony to them as a couple, while remaining respectful of family traditions & beliefs. Always a pleasure to work with!

• Imperial Beach Imperial Beach, CA, 91932 See on map
    619-344-8452 (Phone number)
    Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm
    Location of (Dream Beach Wedding)