Country Confections

• Love Faces
  • Kraken Cakes

26 Reviews for Country Confections

Hailey · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Wedding Treats!

Country Confections was the perfect bakery for our wedding day! Jeffrey was happy to meet with us to discuss our vision and he also made the most delicious cupcakes we ever had! He stored our wedding topper and delivered our wedding cake and cupcakes to our venue on the wedding day! We loved working with Country Confections and would recommend him to everyone we know!

Sent on 11/09/2019

J · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding cupcakes!

I’m so glad we went with Country Confections for our wedding! We got cupcakes in several flavors and a sweetheart cake from them, and not only was everything beautiful, but they were delicious too!! They did a wonderful job and their prices were very reasonable. I would certainly choose them again!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jason B · Married on 03/23/2019

Can't Be Beaten in all My Experience

Jeff and his team did an amazing job with the cake. We had a short fuse on our wedding planning and the team was able to make our day happen, and beyond anything we could ask as well. I have been a part of 16 weddings in the past 8 years (only one was mine) and I can say, without question, that this was not only the best looking cake, but head and shoulders above the rest as the best tasting wedding cake I've had. Jeff was very patient with our ordering process, very flexible with our design, and very accommodating with changes that had to be made. I think what says the most about the quality is how many times my wife and I had guests tell us that it was "the best wedding cake I've ever tasted." Definitely a must-hire! (cake photographs by Austin&Austin Photography)

Sent on 04/07/2019

• 2006 Jefferson Highway, Suite 102 Fishersville, 22939 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm Sunday - Monday Closed
    Location of (Country Confections)