Morsels

Richmond, VA View map

Just got engaged? Congratulations!! We'd love to make your wedding day special by creating delicious and memorable desserts. Our specialty at Morsels are our unique bite-size treats, such as our River City Mud Drop with cookie dough wrapped in brownie and dipped in dark chocolate. Along with our petite treats, we also offer a great selection of cake flavors and frostings to create your perfect tiered cake.

Email us to set up a cake tasting and try up to five cake and frosting combinations. Or if you're thinking of a dessert bar try a sampling of our bars, brownies, cookies and cake balls instead. Tastings are $30 and scheduled most Fridays and Saturdays.

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 09/05/2021

Incredible, insanely good wedding dessert table

Wow… where to begin. We hired Morsels to do our wedding cake and dessert table. We’re not big dessert people but every one of our guests now thinks we have the most amazing taste in desserts because everything was SO GOOD!! Not one piece of dessert was leftover and we ordered like twice as much as we needed! the golden Oreo bars and pignolis were our favorites. We’ve never cared a ton for wedding cake but ours was sooooooo good. Thank you Adrianna, Andrea and Team!!!!
  • Diz
    Dana A. Married on 10/16/2020

I wish I had more cake

If I could have Morsels bakery every day I would. I decided to go with Morsels over the other two bakeries that I tried because they hands down tasted the best. I ordered a two-tier cake for cutting, and mini cupcakes for my guests. I wound up having to downsize my wedding due to covid, but they were extremely flexible. I recommend them to anyone who will listen. Adrianna and Andrea are sweet and kind, and Adrianna certainly can bake. I intend to go down there to get more cupcakes for my anniversary, and my mom keeps begging me to take her to get some more.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/10/2019

Craving more desserts from Morsels!!!!

Morsels desserts are so great! We went to two different places for cake tastings, and Morsels was by FAR the best! I love cinnamon, and was so happy that they offer cinnamon icing! We wanted a dessert table with lots of different desserts as well as a cake for cutting, and that is exactly what Morsels did for us at a VERY REASONABLE price! We got bride and groom cake balls on top of our cutting cake and it was so unique looking! We had several questions along the way and they were always very quick to respond to emails. They even delivered everything to the venue for us and set up the dessert table which looked fabulous. I give them 10 stars!!!!!! I only wish we lived closer to Morsels so we could go get desserts from them whenever we wanted to!

Morsels's reply:

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's so thoughtful of you to take the time to post something for us. It makes such a big difference for prospective brides & grooms. We really enjoyed working with you and Josh to create the perfect dessert table. You all are great! If you can swing it, please come by the shop around your one year anniversary and grab some treats on us!! Congrats again and have a wonderful season as newlyweds!

4040 MacArthur Avenue Richmond, VA, 23227

Wed & Thurs 6pm-10pm Friday & Sat 3pm - Midnight
Location of (Morsels)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding