11844 Moorhen Circle, Keller, TX 76244 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colleens Cakes

I have been making cakes for over 18 years. I graduated culinary school in 1991 and since then I have worked every position in various restaurants, became head pastry chef and then left the restaurants completely when I became too busy with my wedding cake business. I have found that there are so many creative things to do with cake that you just can’t do with a steak! Here are just a few of the many responses that I receive from my wedding cakes.

"Hello Colleen!"

"Well, both of your cakes were so beautiful at the wedding! Jason and I ate our
reception food at our apartment and then took the cake to the hotel. We
realized that we didn’t have any cutlery, so we just used our fingers instead.
It was really messy but sooooo good. " Anna S.

Colleen,

"We just got home from the wedding. The cakes were awesome!!! Guest went back for seconds. The bad news...we didn’t have any to take home. You out did yourself...thanks a million. Now what am I suppose to have with my coffee in the morning??? I was sure wanting a piece of cake. Thanks and I will keep spreading the word about Colleen’s cakes in Keller,"

Beth F.

Colleen,

"We LOVED our cakes! People still rave about them. I have included one recent comment below."

Here is the comment from a friend – “That cake looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!! That was seriously the most unique cake ever. Loved it! (Ok, I’ve seen lots of ’unique’ cakes, but that’s mostly b/c they are kitchy cakes tailored to an activity/interest of the couple... but this was the CLASSIEST unique cake I’ve seen!)”.

"We loved them, and we loved the taste. The cakes were fabulous! "Suzie F.

"Hi Colleen,

I just wanted to let you know that the cakes were amazing!!! We received about a million compliments on how beautiful and delicious they were (many of my friends told me that had more than 1 piece of the wedding cake because it was just so good). We actually still have some left, and it’s so moist and delicious almost a week later.

We had a wonderful wedding, and I just wanted to thank you for helping to make it so spectacular!"

Thanks again,
Kathleen

"Suzie K's cake was phenomenal!!! Thank you so much. That was so important to her and you pulled it off perfectly. I will definitely be referring more brides to you."

Becca Coile
img5130
img5133

133 Reviews for Colleens Cakes

Swany · Married on 08/04/2018

Colleen was amazing and easy to work with. She is so professional, talented, and did such a good job on our cake. We sampled three other bakeries and all her cake flavors, filling, and icing topped them all! It was so delicous, beautifully done, and we got so many compliments. I cannot wait until our one year anniversary just to eat more cake!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Colleens Cakes's reply:

Thank you Swany!!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Colleen did both of our cakes at our wedding and they were amazing! I was very pleased with their appearance and the taste was outstanding :) It's nearly impossible to pick a flavor because they are all so tasty, so I'm glad we got to put 5 of her signature flavors in our cakes! From the first cake tasting to the big day, and all of the communication in between - it was a joy to work with Colleen!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Colleens Cakes's reply:

Thanks Megan! Those cake balls were the cutest things also!!!

Colleens Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Colleens cakes is second to none. Can't go wrong by having Colleen's Cakes as the centerpiece of your reception. By nights end, your taste buds will shout with joy.

• Jonathan Ivy Photography
    Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

Colleen is such a doll! Her cakes are beautiful and they taste amazing! Colleen is such a pleasure to work with. All of our brides who have used this team have been very pleased. We highly recommend this fabulous crew!

• Grit + Gold LLC
    Grit + Gold LLC Wedding Planners

We love Colleen's Cakes! She is service driven, competitively priced and provides exquisite cakes! definitely recommend Colleen for all your treat needs!

• 11844 Moorhen Circle Keller, TX 76244 See on map