About Colleens Cakes

Beautiful cakes for any occasion

I have been making cakes for over 18 years. I graduated culinary school in 1991 and since then I have worked every position in various restaurants, became head pastry chef and then left the restaurants completely when I became too busy with my wedding cake business. I have found that there are so many creative things to do with cake that you just can’t do with a steak!  Here are just a few of the many responses that I receive from my wedding cakes.

"Hello Colleen!"

"Well, both of your cakes were so beautiful at the wedding! Jason and I ate our
reception food at our apartment and then took the cake to the hotel. We
realized that we didn’t have any cutlery, so we just used our fingers instead.
It was really messy but sooooo good. "          Anna S.

Colleen,

"We just got home from the wedding.  The cakes were awesome!!!  Guest went back for seconds.  The bad news...we didn’t have any to take home.  You out did yourself...thanks a million.  Now what am I suppose to have with my coffee in the morning???  I was sure wanting a piece of cake.  Thanks and I will keep spreading the word about Colleen’s cakes in Keller,"

Beth F.

Colleen,

"We LOVED our cakes!  People still rave about them.  I have included one recent comment below."

Here is the comment from a friend – “That cake looked AMAZING!!!!!!!!! That was seriously the most unique cake ever. Loved it! (Ok, I’ve seen lots of ’unique’ cakes, but that’s mostly b/c they are kitchy cakes tailored to an activity/interest of the couple... but this was the CLASSIEST unique cake I’ve seen!)”.

"We loved them, and we loved the taste.  The cakes were fabulous! "Suzie F.

"Hi Colleen,

I just wanted to let you know that the cakes were amazing!!!  We received about a million compliments on how beautiful and delicious they were (many of my friends told me that had more than 1 piece of the wedding cake because it was just so good).  We actually still have some left, and it’s so moist and delicious almost a week later.

We had a wonderful wedding, and I just wanted to thank you for helping to make it so spectacular!"

Thanks again,
Kathleen

"Suzie K's cake was phenomenal!!!  Thank you so much.  That was so important to her and you pulled it off perfectly.  I will definitely be referring more brides to you."

Becca Coile

Delivery (4)
Local (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Colleen did both of our cakes at our wedding and they were amazing! I was very pleased with their appearance and the taste was outstanding :) It's nearly impossible to pick a flavor because they are all so tasty, so I'm glad we got to put 5 of her signature flavors in our cakes! From the first cake tasting to the big day, and all of the communication in between - it was a joy to work with Colleen!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Megan, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Colleen made our wedding cake and groom's cake for our wedding on 6/9/17 and it was amazing! Her cakes are the best that I have ever tasted. Not only were our cakes delicious, but she made my wedding cake dreams come true with a gorgeous design that was exactly what I wanted. Many of our guests have also said it was the best cake they ever had and complimented the design. We are so happy with Colleen's work and will for sure use her in the future for all our cake needs. Thanks Colleen for the wonderful cakes!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Colleens Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

Organic
Health License
7 AWARDS

19 ENDORSEMENTS
Colleens cakes is second to none. Can't go wrong by having Colleen's Cakes as the centerpiece of your reception. By nights end, your taste buds will shout with joy.

Colleen is such a doll! Her cakes are beautiful and they taste amazing! Colleen is such a pleasure to work with. All of our brides who have used this team have been very pleased. We highly recommend this fabulous crew!

We don't personally know anyone at Colleen's Cakes but we DJ'd a wedding for my good friend's daughter where we were also guests. When we tried the cake, it was the best cake I've had at a wedding. I've been in the wedding business for 23 years now and that's saying a lot! When we asked who made it, the bride's mother informed us that it was Colleen's Cakes in Keller. Since that wedding, I've put them on our website under the "our best" section. Do yourself a favor and go see this vendor. You won't be disappointed.

We love Colleen's Cakes! She is service driven, competitively priced and provides exquisite cakes! definitely recommend Colleen for all your treat needs!

Events

11844 Moorhen Circle, Keller, TX 76244   See On Map
817-741-5577 (phone)
Colleens Cakes is a wedding cake designer from DFW area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and in between. Colleens Cakes is a professional wedding cake designer that has been part of the DFW area wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in creating the perfect wedding cake for you!.