The London Baker

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website

Devoted to providing you the very best cake artistry, all delivered right to your door. Proudly serving clientele all over the Dallas & Fort Worth. We specialize in creating impressive wedding cakes, groom's cakes, specialty birthday cakes and so much more.

We provide luxury items for all occasions from cake pops to lavish dipped strawberries, mini tarts, Oooey Gooey brownies and our deep dish cookies are renown and sort after.

We can’t wait to create your one of a kind centerpiece and cake

$5.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Madison H. Married on 04/18/2021

Great experience

Being that my husband and I were trying to be very budget conscious during the wedding process, we tried multiple different cakes from both grocery stores and bakeries. Frankly, all of them tasted the same, and we were about to go with the generic grocery store when we had one tasting left - The London Baker. My husband and I took one bite of the cake, looked at each other in unison, and just laughed. This was a cake worth the money (and honestly was still reasonably priced). This was a cake that stood out from the rest. One of our favorite flavors was the London style, and we included it on our wedding day. The staff and decorators were very helpful and kind throughout the process. They did not blink an eye when my husband changed his cake decorations at the last minute. We are so glad that we picked the London Baker for our wedding cakes and will be back for future events.
  • Rose
    Rose Married on 06/08/2019

An amazing wedding cake experience!

I cannot sing the praises of Elizabeth Rowe and her team at The London Baker enough!

She turned my random assortment of ideas and pictures into my dream wedding cake. Not only did it look fantastic (and was exactly what I wanted) it tasted AMAZING! Everyone kept telling us how good the cake was throughout the night.

Not only was their work impeccable, but they were also friendly and professional with my fiance' and I. They were on-the-ball with every question I had and they were flexible with any slight changes we brought up. I also contacted them about adding an extra groom's cake to the other a month before the wedding and they said, "No problem. Send us some photos!" Of course, the groom's cake was as amazing as the wedding cake, and just as delicious.

The London Baker is worth the investment if you're looking for a well-done structural cake.
    N Married on 05/11/2019

Won Americas Best Baking Shows 2x - she is the best

She did our wedding cake. It was flawlessly beautiful. Included lace that looked like my wife's dress and all the details she dreamt up were done without hesitation. She is incredible. Best decision we made in the wedding planning. It tasted even better than it looked!

Pricing

The London Baker Price Rates

Fort Worth, 76102
Location of (The London Baker)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding