Cameo Bridal Salon

Baltimore, MD View map

4.3

• Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 10/23/2021

Simple, fun, enjoyable bridal shop!

Gina is hands down amazing. She will make sure you are a 100% happy bride. She goes above abs beyond to find the best dress for your big day. My alterations were perfectly done and the shop is very reasonably priced too! Would recommend this shop to anyone future bride or anyone looking for a formal dress.
    Jamie R. Married on 05/29/2021

Perfect for all formal wear!!

I highly recommend visiting here for any formal wear needs! The entire process was amazing from start to finish. When you schedule an appointment online, there is a questionnaire you fill out so the girls there have an idea what you are looking for. When we came in, Gina helped us and started pulling things that matched the answers I submitted while we wandered around and pulled things we thought would look nice. As I tried on dresses, she helped tailor what she pulled to what I liked and disliked about other dresses. She was so knowledgeable about everything, and made sure I felt like a princess before I left the salon. As the months passed, I started to have second guesses about the dress (I overthink everything), and the staff at Cameo was welcoming and let me come in and try my dress on again (the sample, of course), just to make sure that it was the one I wanted. The entire staff there was so helpful and friendly, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else to get my wedding gown. Gina said it is a family-owned business, and you can tell everyone there genuinely cares about every bride that walks into their shop.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/03/2020
    I bought my dress from this vendor. The women who worked their wee very kind and made finding the dress of my dreams very easy and stress-free. I would recommend them to anyone. They don't carry everything in the store to try on but if you have your heart set on something they will order anything for you.

Real Weddings

165 photos · 12/29/2017
  • Robert & Amanda
    21 photos · 10/12/2014

6710 Ritchie Hwy, Baltimore, MD, 21061
Location of (Cameo Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding