Cameo Bridal Salon

4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating

Lindsey Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simple, fun, enjoyable bridal shop!

Gina is hands down amazing. She will make sure you are a 100% happy bride. She goes above abs beyond to find the best dress for your big day. My alterations were perfectly done and the shop is very reasonably priced too! Would recommend this shop to anyone future bride or anyone looking for a formal dress.
    Jamie R. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for all formal wear!!

I highly recommend visiting here for any formal wear needs! The entire process was amazing from start to finish. When you schedule an appointment online, there is a questionnaire you fill out so the girls there have an idea what you are looking for. When we came in, Gina helped us and started pulling things that matched the answers I submitted while we wandered around and pulled things we thought would look nice. As I tried on dresses, she helped tailor what she pulled to what I liked and disliked about other dresses. She was so knowledgeable about everything, and made sure I felt like a princess before I left the salon. As the months passed, I started to have second guesses about the dress (I overthink everything), and the staff at Cameo was welcoming and let me come in and try my dress on again (the sample, of course), just to make sure that it was the one I wanted. The entire staff there was so helpful and friendly, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else to get my wedding gown. Gina said it is a family-owned business, and you can tell everyone there genuinely cares about every bride that walks into their shop.
  • Crystal
    Crystal C. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely the best experience I had out of all the dress shops.

I had the best experience here and I bought my wedding dress from Cameo. Gina helped me with all of my needs and my dress made my day the most magical and I felt like a princess!!
  • illustration stars

165 photos 路 12/29/2017
Robert & Amanda
21 photos 路 10/12/2014

6710 Ritchie Hwy, Baltimore, MD, 21061
Location of (Cameo Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding