Baltimore, MD 21298 Map · Phone number

Cameo Bridal 2
Cameo Bridal 3

Kelly Merkel · Married on 01/26/2019

Bridal Dress

If I could, I would give this salon 10 out of 5 stars. I was utterly impressed by the quality of the dresses and how personable and knowledgeable the owners of the store were. I had the amazing opportunity to work with Alana who works with her mother to keep a family business of 40 years thriving and helping future brides find that perfect dress. I went to two other bridal salons and found nothing that compared to my experience and the quality that Cameo offers. I have encouraged my girlfriends to make Cameo their first stop when their time comes to find their dream bridal gown because it really is an amazing place. The prices are super reasonable which makes it a no-brainer to visit this salon. I also noticed several young women trying on gorgeous prom and bridesmaid dresses and appeared to be having the same exciting and breathtaking experience I had.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Go for the small, family owned store.

A hidden gem for sure. Alaina was so attentive and patient and found the PERFECT dress for me. We had just come from a chain store and I was pretty upset with how little help we had gotten despite making an appointment, and how little I liked the selection of gowns. Cameo Bridal was such a refreshing experience and I found my dress right away. Fitting appointments were a breeze, and I was super pleased with the price I paid for my gown. Their newly renovated space is gorgeous as well! Thanks for everything, Cameo girls!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kori · Married on 06/02/2018

I first discovered Cameo Bridal when I was a maid of honor in a wedding. We were looking for a particular dress and could not find it anywhere, except Cameo. We went in and were assisted by Gina herself. This was our 5th place we had traveled to find bridesmaid dresses. We were feeling hopeless but remained on the lookout for the perfect shop. I’m so glad we never lost hope because we hit the jackpot when we found Cameo! Gina was not only knowledgeable but professional and extremely funny. She made us feel confident in our dress decision in all aspects! We could not have had a better ending to our journey!

Fast forward to a couple years later, it's my turn to walk down the aisle. I knew we'd be getting dresses from Cameo for my girls. I happened to find my actual wedding gown at a sample sale from another bridal shop. A friend had told me that they happen to have these every so often. Since I was on a budget, I decided to take a peak and found a dress for a steal! The shop had refused to do any alterations on the dress because it was on sale. Hindsight 20/20, this was a blessing because there’s simply no way anyone could have done what Gina did for my dress. The dress needed serious love but it had great bones. Gina (by the grace of some super power she has) transformed my dress into the vision I saw from day one! She knew exactly how to make it pop and work for my body. I was completely blown away by her ability to create such a master piece! I trusted her input every step of the way and she did not disappoint!

The feeling I had when I walked down that aisle was possible because of Gina, the owner of Cameo Bridal. If you are in need of any type of gown, look no further. Your dreams will become a reality when you put your trust in Cameo!

Sent on 10/01/2018