44936 Voyage Path, Mechanicsville, MD 20619 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Frosted Dragon

Hello! I have recently reopened for business! I am a local cake decorator and Wedding officiant.

My name is Laura Adams. For your convenience, you can contact me directly via email at llaura.adams@gmail.com or by phone. I have over 15 yrs cake decorating experience. New designs, your ideas and comparable prices make for the best cake you can buy. Give me your ideas and I will make your wedding cake dreams come true. The choices are only limited by your imagination. I believe your cake should be just as special as the day it is being made for. Please visit my website at www.frosteddragon.synthasite.com for updated photos of the most recent cakes. I also do shower cakes, birthday cakes, pretty much any kind of cake you want.

You can also now join me on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Frosted-Dragon/100606043367181

4137203814494586161701929337245o
IMG4290
IMG4161a

7 Reviews for Cakes by Frosted Dragon

Pamela · Married on 09/08/2012

Personally known to me as "the Cake Ladies," they made my wedding cake last September, and people are still talking about it. Great service, great price, beautiful product, and most importantly, it was DELICIOUS!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2012

Amazing work! I had a a rough idea in mind when I went to them to design my wedding cake and they fully developed it and brought it to life just the way my husband and I wanted. A+

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2009

My husband and I used Lori and Laura for our wedding cake and officant service. We could not be more pleased!! I found their website online and after our first meeting booked their services!! They were helpful with money saving tips, knowledgable about the different cake options and patient in explaining all the cake options/terms. They came to our home for the tatsing and happily allowed my parents to join in. My mother even had them make my Bridal Shower cake and Bachelorette cupcakes (which were stunning!!). I especially loved how they let me continually change my mind on our wedding cake and never once made me feel like it was an inconvience or I was a bridezilla. I cannot even say how much my choice of the Air Force seal for the grooms cake (a tribute to my husband and his continuing service) ment to Cliff or I. We were shocked on how perfect it looked! The wedding cake was not only beautiful but was so delicious! I cannot wait til we eat our anniversary tier. We had so many compliments on the blue and silver designs and the creativity that went into the cake. Plus they even found away to work with my 50lb cake topper! (Wasn't really 50lbs but was sure heavy) With all the positives we will chose them time and time again. The "icing on the cake" with them is the prices too, they will not put you into bankrupcy trying to buy a cake and will work with your budget!!

I also wanted to add a special thanks and recommendation for the wedding ceremony service that Laura provided to us. She was excellent! We were complimented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how unique the sand ceremony was. We wanted to incorporate my 5 year old son into the ceremony which was perfect so he felt included and loved playing with the sand! Laura even performed our meal blessing!!! They truly went above and beyond to ensure their services were perfect for us. We cannot rave and thank them enough!

Thank you Laura and Lori!! We will send photos soon!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cakes by Frosted Dragon FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 1.50
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• A Designer Wedding
    A Designer Wedding Wedding Rentals

My husband and I chose Laura and Lori to make our custom cake after tons of research. By far were we not only impressed with their creative touch and their attention to detail but their knowledge and love of creating one of a kind cakes! Absolutly flawless! Laura and Lori also did the Bridal Shower cake and Bachelorette cupcakes... how adorable! We could not have found a better pair who truly put "love" into what they did for us. We received so many compliments from our guests on not only to look but the outstanding taste! A perfect slice of heaven on such a perfect day! We also had Laura perform our wedding ceremony (as no Catholic priest would since it was not on blessed ground). Talk about a one stop shop! I was very impressed with the care and time she put into helping write the ceremony to be close to a Catholic ceremony. These wonderful ladies went above and beyond making us feel like we were the only clients and not even clients but family. Bravo!

• 44936 Voyage Path Mechanicsville, District of Columbia, 20619 See on map