2061 Evelyn Byrd Ave Suite F, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

imag
imag

36 Reviews for Cakes by Cathy Stewart

Jen · Married on 06/19/2016

Cakes by Cathy is now a part of Early's catering, but my checks went to Cathy's Cakes! Got some samples for our wedding cake and had some delicious cupcake samples. They were so winner that my now-husband who normally doesn't like fruity cakes, fell for the lemon, which I was THRILLED about. We went with the buttercream over their signature frosting since I love buttercream, and it was delicious. The cake was very simple (we asked for it that way!) but it was absolutely beautiful too. No hitch in the whole process, and the people there were AMAZING. Super friendly, super accommodating, and really down-to-earth people. Would totally recommend again.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • MrsMcCoy

Melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

Cathy's cake was amazing! We had a 3-tiered cake that would serve 100 people. We only had about 80 guests in attendance and the cake was gone! My husband and I had to share one slice (that someone kindly snagged and put on our table), because there was none left. I have heard from some guests that they had multiple pieces of cake because it is literally the best wedding cake they have ever had.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

I LOVED the frosting -- not too sweet and cloying. I also loved that we could have 4 flavors of cupcakes and another flavor for our cake, because my family can be quite polarized when it comes to dessert flavors.

Cathy makes it easy and simple, and I loved the tasting (I'm a very food-oriented person). The cappuccino is sooooo good, and even though I usually don't care for the flavor of almond, Cathy's made me a believer.

It's an unbelievably good deal -- we had 130 cupcakes and a two-tier cake... that were entirely devoured within 5 minutes of us cutting the cake.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Cakes by Cathy Stewart's reply:

Thank you for the nice review.

Real Weddings

• Early Katering Company
    Early Katering Company Wedding Caterers

Cakes by Cathy Stewart has always delivered an gorgeous product with excellent flavor!

• Early Katering Company
    Early Katering Company Wedding Caterers

• White Dress by Greta Kay
    White Dress by Greta Kay Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Cathy both on a professional and personal level. My son and his wife ordered their wedding cake from Cathy a couple of years ago. It was not only beautiful, but also very tasty! Professionally, Cathy did cupcakes for the grand opening celebration at my business. She is professional, does beautiful work, and everyone that got to sample her amazing cupcakes raved! I highly recommend Cakes by Cathy Stewart for weddings and special events.

• 2061 Evelyn Byrd Ave, Suite F Harrisonburg, 22801 See on map